Sugamon (smut)

So this is my number 100 chapter so I just wanted to say a quick thank you to a few followers that I've noticed commentes a lot and tell how much I appriciate the comments. When I think the imagines aren't good enough and that I should stop is nice to get a comment saying how it made you feel or you think I did a good job, that makes me want to go on writing so thank you to nuria21x2BTS7 _BUBBLY_BANGTAN sssiiiggghhh lesterdreams BTSlife19 angel_of_your_heart and AMKYgc :)
There's a few more I notice always voting on my stories but I'm not sure they want to be mentioned so I'm going to leave them out but just know I appriciate every comment and/or vote you make :) even if I don't answer the comments is just because I'm a awkward human being 🙈

Now a thing about this imagine, I would recommend listening to 'Start again' from the soundtrack to 'The age of Adaline' it gives out the vibe I want for this imagine :)

It was an odd way Yoongi and Namjoon found each other but none of less they loved each other very much. They were very diffrent in personality. Namjoon were the outgoing person and talked to many, where Yoongi was more shy and only spoke to close friends.
They had been together for six months and were currently lying in Namjoon's apartment making out on the bed. Things were getting heated as Namjoon's hand travled down Yoongi body and landed on his crotch. He patted it and Yoongi slowly got hard. Namjoon hovered over Yoongi and was about to move his shirt when Yoongi stopped him. He wanted Namjoon that was for sure but his heart were beating fast and he knew why.

"Wait I've never done it before." Yoongi bit his lip and looked away. He knew Namjoon were more experienced due to the fact he had been with many. He hadn't told Namjoon he was a virgin because he was afraid he might not like that.

"Do you want to?" Namjoon asked not even reacting on the fact he was a virgin.

"Yes." Yoongi answered completely sure. It had to be Namjoon.

"Okay baby I'll go slow." Namjoon said and kissed his lips tender. He removed his own shirt first and kissed down Yoongi's neck gently. He then moved Yoongi's shirt, he noticed Yoongi blushing slightly.

"Don't be shy of your body okay? You have a beautiful body." Namjoon said and made Yoongi blush even more but for a diffrent reason. Namjoon kissed right above Yoongi's collarbone which made Yoongi moan and he noted that it was a sweet spot for Yoongi. He removed his own pants first. He made sure Yoongi was still hard and removed his pants too. He caught Yoongi's lips with his own while his went down the olders underwear. He could feel Yoongi's long finger on his waist and imagined how they would feel on his member. He pulled his hand out and the moans from Yoongi stopped.

"Would you like to try doing that to me?" Namjoon asked not wanting to push him into anything. Yoongi nodded and nervously moved his hand down Namjoon's underwear. He touched his member first only with the tip of his fingers then he took a grib and pumped it fast. Namjoon moaned, and it made Yoongi happy that he could make him moan like that.

"Hold on or I'll come like this." Namjoon breathed heavy. Yoongi pulled his hand out. "Are you still sure you want to do this?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. I want it to be you." Yoongi said with a husky voice. Namjoon thought he'd never heard anything sexier than his voice in that moment. Namjoon removed their underwear and he noticed Yoongi tense slightly. He kissed his lips and it made him relax in an instant. He found the lube and put it on his penis and his fingers. Yoongi's eyes were following his moves curious and excited.

"I'm gonna put them in you okay? It might hurt but try to relax." Namjoon explained which Yoongi was grateful for. Namjoon spread Yoongi's legs and put them on his shoulders. He put one finger in and then one more until he had three fingers in. He moved them slowly. Yoongi had closed eyes but didn't say a word. When Namjoon was done he placed himself.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi nodded. Namjoon leaned up and kissed Yoongi on his sweet spot and pushed himself in. Yoongi both moaned and whined as the pain and pleasure hit him. He waited to move and when Yoongi nodded, he moved slowly. He intertwined their fingers as he moved.

"Woaw." Yoongi moaned as the pleasure hit him for real. Yoongi still had closed eyes and Namjoon's head hung low. He found Yoongi's lips and kissed him tenderly.

"Can we do it faster?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon raised an eyebrow of suprise.

"Whatever you want babe." He said and speeded up the pace. Yoongi relaxed futher and the moans coming from his mouth were impossible to stop. "Can you handle more pleasure?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi wasn't sure but nodded. Namjoon took one of his hands down to Yoongi's member and moved it in sync to his thrust. Yoongi said things none of them understood but Namjoon knew it was only good. After some time something in Yoongi tighten up and before he knew it he came in a mess of moans. Namjoon came too and pulled out. They lay in silence until they caught their breath.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked Yoongi. Yoongi smiled.

"Yes. It was amazing. I'm happy you were my first." Yoongi said. He moved so he could kiss Namjoon. Namjoon was happy too. He pulled Yoongi closer so his head was resting on his chest. Yoongi had his arm around Namjoon's stomach, already thinking about the next time he would get to do that.