Yoonmin (smut)

Jimin was sitting in his room reading a book when his boyfriend Yoongi came in.

"Hey Jimin care to join me in a shower? He asked with a glimse of lust in his eyes. Jimin nodded quickly and they walked to the bathroom. As soon as they got in Yoongi pushed Jimin against the door and kissed him. He started to take Jimin's clothes off and Jimin just wanted him more and more. Yoongi procced to take his own off too and they were both naked staring at each other. Jimin couldn't help himself he walked to Yoongi and kissed him their naked skin touching and both of them getting turned on. Yoongi quickly opened the shower and they got in. The hot water was pouring over them and relaxing them. Yoongi got some shampoo in their hair and they started to massage each others sculp. Even though it wasn't directly sexual they both were getting hard. They washed each others hair to get the shampoo out. Yoongi now put some shampoo in his hands and started to rub it on Jimin's shoulders and back then moving to his stomach and down to his crotch. He took good care of it there before he got down on his knees to wash the rest of his legs. He kissed Jimin's length so it got even harder. He stood up and they stood so close they could feel each others members with their own. Jimin leaned in and kissed Yoongi's wet lips, he slipped his tounge in when Yoongi moaned.

"Get up against the wall babe." Jimin said in a low and husky voice. Yoongi did as he was told and placed his hands on the wall so he stood a little away, he felt like he would need the support. He had his back to Jimin. Jimin spread Yoongi's legs a little futher to better gain acces.

"Are you ready baby?" Jimin asked.

"Give it all you got." Yoongi said. So Jimin did he pushed into Yoongi and they both moaned. Most of the time they would go slow in the beginning but this time it went fast. The water pouring down on them making their skin wet and slippery. They both loved this feeling. Jimin placed his hands on Yoongi's hands and intertwined them. Jimin was moaning in Yoongi's ear and it made Yoongi even more crazy. Their bodies were working well together. Jimin started to also kiss Yoongi's neck, he went up to his earlobe and nipped it. Yoongi couldn't take it anymore so he got his one hand free from Jimin and starter to pump himself fast, moaning even more. Just when Yoongi felt like he was going to explode, his stomach became tight and he came all over the wall. Jimin thusted a little more to come himself which send Yoongi into an over stimulation and he had never moaned this much. Jimin finally came in Yoongi. Jimin took his hands of the wall and gave Yoongi a back hug. Yoongi threw his back so it was resting on Jimin.

"We should do that some more." Jimin said and Yoongi agreed. Jimin pulled out of Yoongi and started to wash both of their bodies again.