catch me ; kimshi

sugawara: 14, kimerbly: 13

finally, the exams were over! everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief as they walked out of the classrooms to get their things for lunch.

"finally! we're out of that hellhole!" qq exclaimed in happiness, retrieving her wallet.

kimberly walked out of the classroom with her wallet in hand. most of the students have left and some were left to dig through their bags for their wallets.

she was casually walking when she spotted a bag in the way. she stuck her foot over it but got the strap stuck onto her leg somehow, sending her flying forwards.

qq's and van's eyes widened upon the sight with basically one word written on their faces: shit.

kimberly was about to catch herself with her other foot when she felt a pair of arms catch her from behind. she turned her head slightly to see sugawara.

"are you okay?" he asked worriedly, tilting her so that she could stand upwards by herself.

"y-yes, i'm fine," she answered, "thanks for catching me."

"your welcome," the silver-haired male said with a smile adorning his features, "i would never let you fall."

extended ending:

van was filming the entire thing down on her iphone while she and qq both held in their comments.

"remember to send that video to me later," qq said.

"what did you guys just film?" sugawara asked as he glanced at van who was now sending the video to qq via whatsapp.

"van, one word: run," qq said before the two girls sprinted off down the stairs.

word count: 246
date originally published: 291016
date republished: 210217