snapchat ; capaqua

; female! capricorn x male! aquarius

; ft. leo

(was a bday special for @paper_mint lmao)

capricorn lay on her bed, looking at her phone. now, what could capricorn be so busily looking at? mystic messenger stuff, obviously.

suddenly, a notification from snapchat popped up from @aquaaliens, which was obviously aquarius, her best friend and crush. not interested with mystic messenger stuff anymore, she tapped on the notification.

she tapped the red square and a picture popped up, showing a very red-faced aquarius with his hand out doing the sign of half of a heart. the caption was "finish the heart, capricorn". there was another picture after it, though. it was a black, covered screen, obviously aquarius covering the camera with his hand. the caption read "leo dared me to send that. if you don't want to reply, it's totally fine!"

feeling embarrassed, capricorn turned her phone off and stared resolutely at the ceiling to make her decision.

x

later that day, aquarius' phone bleeped with a notification from snapchat from @capgoats, which was capricorn. he secretly liked her, but wasn't sure if she liked him back. she was probably sending him a snap on how she was so freaked out that she would never want to be friends with him again.

hesitantly, he tapped the notification and then the red button. it was a phone of capricorn with her eyes slightly averted and a light blush dusting her cheeks, her hand out forming the other half of his unfinished heart. the caption was "you idiot."

aquarius let his lips curve up into a smile. so she did bother to reply his snap, but not in the negative way in which he thought she would reply with.

extended ending:

"so? did she reply?" a voice said into aquarius's ear, making the poor boy jump.

"don't do that in future! you scared me!" aquarius said, turning around to face leo, who was glancing at capricorn's reply.

"hmm, thought she could do much better than that," he said carelessly.

"Wwhat does that mean?" aquarius asked, eyeing leo curiously.

"oh, it's nothing!" leo said before slipping away, leaving a very confused aquarius behind.

word count: 331
date originally published: 060117
date republished: 090317

a/n: vvv ooc oops ;; i don't relate to female aquarius in most aspects but male aquarius' personality is rly rly cute (when i searched it up lol) ;; probably never gonna write anything related to the signs for a while