one ; keirissa (pt. 3)

"take a deep breath, and push!" the nurse said.

tea inhaled and pushed with every ounce of strength she had left.

please let the baby be okay, please let the baby be okay... she thought.

finally, it was done. she exhaled. akaashi was holding her hand the entire time, and he was glad to know that his wife was okay after it all. he had heard many stories of wives dying after childbirth due to blood loss. thank god tea survived. he didn't know what he would do without her.

"congratulations," the nurse said after a while, "you have yourselves a pair of twins, a boy and a girl."

slowly, she handed the two newborn babies to their parents.

"they look just like you, tea," akaashi whispered.

"no, they look like you," tea said, her voice weak from what she had just gone through.

he looked at his children with pride. they were going to bring life to the house.

soon.

x

"i wanna play volleyball!"

"i'm going to draw."

seven years had passed. the couple's children had grown up well, one with an interest in volleyball like his father, the other with interests in the aesthetic department like her mother.

"mama! azami doesn't wanna play volleyball with me!" akihiro whined, clinging onto his mother's shirt.

"i don't like volleyball," azami said calmly, "ask oto-san to play with you."

"dada! play volleyball with me!" akihiro yelled, running up to his father.

"sure," akaashi replied calmly with a small smile, taking the volleyball from his son.

"oka-san, can you teach me how to sing 'the day'?" azami asked, looking up from her drawing.

if you haven't caught on, yes, azami likes anime, just like her mother.

"sure," she answered, giving her a smile.

you may think this is the ending of akaashi's and tea's love story, but this was only the beginning of other exciting things to come.

word count: 300
date published: 030417

a/n: yay i'm done !! what long ass story shall i do next ? :))