favourite feature ; haikyuu (pt. 1)

pt. one » keirissa

akaashi's favourite feature of tea was probably her shoulders. sure, he could have chosen anything else such as her voice, but why her shoulders? he found her shoulders unique and rather comfortable as they were rather broad compared to other girls' shoulders.

he liked to rest his head on her shoulder when he was tired. not that she minded. he would ask her for permission, and she would grant it. then, he would rest his head gently on her shoulder as he closed his eyes, with his raven locks tickling her cheeks slightly, inviting her hand to play with.

tea's favourite feature of akaashi was his smile. he seldom let his lips curve up into a smile, and when he did, it was like a gift sent from heaven. beautiful, angelic and something that could make people marvel at. that was his smile.

one of the few occasions when he smiled was when she was seated next to him, watching anime. his hand would be wrapped around her waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. he would then sneak a little glance at her and let a smile grace his features, before she glanced up at him to see that brief wry smile.

they may have liked different things about each other, but the love they had for each other was exactly the same.

word count ; 226
date published ; 250517

a/n ; what better way than to start off with keirissa ? :"))