short ; shonnon

; soulmate au where your soulmate's first words are inked to your wrist

every time shanz saw the words inked on her wrist, she would remind herself not to smack her soulmate in her face when he said that to her.

the words were something that she gets told almost in a daily basis that she was already done with it.

and her soulmate's one wasn't any better.

she sat down at her desk, which was right next to yachi's. she took out her writing materials and textbooks before getting interrupted with a "good morning, shanz!"

she turned around to see yachi giving a smile as she placed her bag down. behind her, shanz could clearly see someone else. someone with bright orange hair.

shanz automatically stood up like she always does when she talked to her friends with a "good morning."

following that, there was a loud "uwoah!" from the male behind yachi.

"you're even shorter than me!" he exclaimed, pointing straight at her.

"well, you're not too tall yourself," shanz said, sticking out her tongue at him.

wait. did he just...?

she glanced down at her wrist, before looking back up at the male again.

the words inked in a cursive manner were "uwoah! you're even shorter than me!"

"did you just say 'well, you're not too tall yourself'?" the orangehead asked.

shanz nodded.

he showed her his wrist, which had the words "well, you're not too tall yourself."

with that smile that appeared in his face after that, she was sure that this ball of sunshine was her soulmate.

word count ; 234

date published ; 210517