stars ; shonnon

(the magic number 77)

headcannon: hinata likes folding origami

hinata loved doing origami. every time he reached home, he would try to make some time and fold some origami.

though shanz didn't really like origami much, she would try and fold some with him.

this time, they were in hinata's room, and they have just completed their homework.

"time for origami!" he yelled excitedly as he took out his assorted coloured papers.

she gave a little laugh and asked, "what are we folding this time?"

hinata took out a book and started flipping through the pages, before alighting on one and said, "this!"

paper stars.

it seemed rather easy, but of course, one needed to have enough patience to fold them neatly.

the two were more than happy to just sit down and fold them.

they folded paper stars until a bottle was full of it. securing the bottle tight, hinata handed it over to shanz, saying, "for you!"

"thanks, shoyo!" she said as she took the bottle over.

to him, the paper stars could not compare to the number of stars he saw in her eyes at that moment.

you could see stars in their eyes. but they could see galaxies in each others'.

word count: 196
date published: 100417

a/n: pretty shitty i know