glass heart ; yurissa

(tea and yuri are both in kindergarten)

it was well-known that yuri katsuki was the most sensitive person alive. he had a glass heart. he was prone to sensitive and rude remarks and would break down.

that's where tea comes in.

she would tell the person off for hurting yuri, then putting a hand on his shoulder and asking him if he was okay.

"you can't even do anything right!" the kindergarten class bully snorted.

yuri tried to glare at the boy, but his eyes were shimmering with tears.

it wasn't before long he started crying. and tea had to step in and save the day.

"who gives you the right to pick on your classmates?" she snapped, stepping in front of the crying ravenette, "you're not a bag of good beans yourself!"

the bully shot daggers at tea with his eyes.

"fine. you can protect that little pork cutlet bowl," he growled, "but if he comes into my way again, he'll be sorry!"

he turned around and stormed off.

"are you okay?" tea asked, her tone changing into a more gentle and soothing one.

yuri looked up at her with admiration. her eyes were filled with concern and worry, as well as bravery.

he nodded and tried to wipe his tears away on his sleeve as tea produced a packet of tissues and taking one to wipe his tears away.

one day, i'll be as brave as tea and overcome my glass heart.

and one day, i'll be the one to protect her.

word count: 248
date published: 120417

a/n: i haven't written a yurissa oneshot for a while now whoops