babysitting ; keirissa

requested by: caramelchips

(shanz and bokuto are kids in this oneshot)

there were many things tea would rather do than do the task she was assigned to do.

babysit two five-year-olds.

apparently, tea's mom was going out with shanz's and bokuto's mothers. so what did they decide to do with the five-year-olds?

let tea babysit them, of course. that's right, all by herself. because her sister was in college and was too busy to look after two kids.

it just so happened on that day, akaashi was coming over to tea's house for some study sessions.

"i'm sorry, keiji, but i have to babysit two kids for a day," tea apologised, "i guess we have to reschedule this session."

"are you sure you can take care of two kids, though?" akaashi asked, "i can help."

"are you sure?" tea asked, "they can be a little..."

she was finding the ideal word to describe them, when a shriek could be heard from somewhere in the house.

"you know what i mean," she groaned as she headed into the house, with akaashi trailing behind her.

bokuto and shanz were having a pillow fight, pelting the sofa pillows at each other.

"you will never win, bo!" shanz said as she whacked a pillow across his butt.

"and you won't either!" bokuto yelled just as defensively as he smacked a pillow against her sides.

tea facepalmed as she said, "alright, keiji. you can help."

immediately, akaashi set his bag down and proceeded to step between the two kids.

"hey hey hey!" bokuto said as his eyes lit up, "who's this pretty boy?"

"tea, is this your boyfriend?" shanz asked, looking up at tea.

"no, he's my friend," tea said, turning slightly red.

"who are you?" bokuto asked, pointing a pillow straight in akaashi's face.

"i'm akaashi," the elder male said as he gently took the pillow away from his face and setting it down.

"i'm bokuto!" the owl-like boy said with a huge grin.

"i'm booorreeedd," shanz whined, sitting on the floor, "i wanna colour stuff."

"no, i wanna continue playing pillow fight!" bokuto argued.

"colour!"

"pillow fight!"

"colour!"

"pillow fight!"

"how about some lunch?" tea suggested, stopping the verbal war between the two kids.

"yes, please!" they shouted in unison, glancing at tea with sparkling eyes.

"in that case, you look after them," tea said, lightly punching akaashi on the shoulder.

once tea was out of an earshot, shanz asked, "hey, akaashi-san? you like tea right?"

"no, i don't," akaashi answered, trying to keep his normal bland face on, and mastering it.

"yes you do!" bokuto argued, "they way you were looking at her tells it all! it was like 'gwah'! and 'uwoah'!"

"and then lots of love hearts!" shanz yelled excitedly, before turning to akaashi, "when will you guys get married?"

"she's just my friend," he sighed.

"you mean 'girlfriend," bokuto said, earning a i'm-so-done face from akaashi, as shanz skipped off to the kitchen.

"teeaaaa," she whined, tugging onto her jeans.

"shanz, you're not supposed to be in the kitchen," tea said as she continued cutting the vegetables.

"can i ask a question?" shanz asked, ignoring what tea just said.

tea nodded.

"do you like akaashi?" the toddler asked.

the teen's cheeks flushed bright red as she answered, "no."

"you're lying!" shanz yelled, "you're blushing!"

tea sighed and turned her attention to the toddler.

"when are you guys getting married?" she asked.

"we're not!" the taller girl said before edging shanz out to the living room, "okay, out you go."

x

"itadakimasu!" shanz and bokuto yelled before gobbling down their noodles.

"don't eat so fast! you'll choke!" tea said as she picked her chopsticks up.

"you know, tea," akaashi said in a soft voice, "you'd make a great mom."

shanz was getting soup onto her face. akaashi picked up a tissue and wiped her face with an exasperated sigh.

"and you'd make a great dad," tea said.

word count: 652
date published: 130417

a/n: okay so after i wrote "kinks" this artist drew a shirtless akaashi on ig and i

b y e   i ' m   g o n e