tol and smol ; tobi-q

qq and kageyama had a huge height difference of at least 29 centimeters.

though qq was considered of average height, she was the shortest few among her friends, and it definitely did not help matters that her sister was taller than her.

however, being short had its perks. qq could hide behind most people, and was always given priority to be seated in front.

as she was short, her legs, foot size, arm length and hand size was definitely smaller. she had to take more steps than others to get to the other side, and her hands could reach a note after an octave on the piano. her fingers could not stretch for long on the violin and could not reach big chords on the harp, but could play fast running notes.

kageyama, on the other hand, was a flag pole. he was taller than most of his senpais, and most people in his age group. probably due to his strawberry milk drinking habit.

being tall definitely had its perks. kageyama had a wider field of vision and could get a better supply of oxygen (if you get what i'm saying). he could also reach for things in high places without standing on a stool.

as he was tall, his legs, foot size, arm length and hand size was definitely longer. he took lesser steps than others to get to the other side. blocking spikes from the opposing team was a breeze.

whenever the two were next to each other, qq definitely made full use of it. she made him get things that she couldn't reach, or used him as a shield against anyone that was trying to catch her. because he was tall.

as for kageyama, he didn't really mind.

because that's the way she was. small.

word count: 298
date published: 100417

a/n: okay i tried