cosplay ; tobi-q

kageyama: 15, qq: 14

"tobio-chan!" qq yelled, hitting him on his back, startling the boy in question.

"nandayo?!" kageyama yelled, turning around, "would you mind not hitting me and calling me by that nickname?!"

"whatever," she said, before adding, "i need you to help me with something."

"nani?" he asked, frowning.

he didn't have a good feeling about this.

"cosplay takeriku with me at afa," she said, "onegaishimasu."

"cosplay?!" he repeated, "and the hell is 'takeriku'? don't tell me this is another one of your yaoi ships?"

"first of all, takeriku is otp," she said, "second of all, cosplay is fun!"

"and why did you ask me instead of asking sarah?" he asked.

"firstly, takeru is a guy," she stated, "secondly, you look like takeru. well, you just need the glasses."

"but isn't the other person a guy too?" kageyama pointed out, "i mean, it's a yaoi ship."

"who cares?" qq said, "just cosplay with me! it'll be fun! please..."

she looked up at him and put her hands together.

"tch. fine," he said.

qq's eyes brightened up before adding, "meet me at my house on saturday at twelve!"

"what for?" he asked.

"to measure our sizes for the costumes, of course!" she said, "my senpai is making them! she's going to be cosplaying at afa too!"

x

the day had finally come. qq walked around the hall with kageyama, dressed in their cosplay outfits. it had been a challenge to find the riku wig.

"it's takeru and riku!" someone yelled, "come on! we gotta take a picture!"

three girls rushed up to them.

"riku-kun, why are you so... short?" one of them asked.

"well, i'm not short," qq/riku said, "it's just because you're tall."

"can we take a picture? please?" another girl asked.

kageyama/takeru gave a nod as the tallest girl of the three stood in front to take a selfie with them.

"arigatou!" the three of them said.

"don't forget to stop by our booth!" qq/riku said, giving a wave.

"we will!" the girls said, waving back.

x

at the joint booth that qq was sharing with her senior, everything was in full swing. everyone was taking pictures and having a "autograph" session.

"and now we will have a request session!" sam, qq's senior, who was cosplaying as yurio, said, "you can ask questions and request us to do stuff! but for takeru and riku, not too mature stuff okay! they're too young! we're only accepting three requests!"

a bunch of hands shot up immediately, and sam/yurio was handling them. the first one was something regarding yurio, and the second one was for sam/yurio to do a fanservice with viktor (who was sam's friend) onstage.

"kags, cover your eyes," qq/riku said, looking away, "and i mean it. you don't wanna see."

"what's so bad about it?" kageyama/takeru whispered.

"just don't look!" she whisper-shouted.

too late. kageyama saw it.

x

"last request!" sam/yurio said, wiping sweat off her brow.

"i'm never cosplaying again," kageyama/takeru hissed.

"told you not too look," qq/riku sighed, shaking her head.

"yes! you over there!" sam/yurio said, pointing to the last person at the back.

"can takeru and riku kiss?" the person asked.

oh no. oh hell no. that person did not just.

qq/riku gave a rictus grin before tugging on sam's/yurio's shirt, whispering, "i've never kissed before, let alone done a stage kiss!"

"it's okay!" sam/yurio whispered back, "just do it like how i taught and showed it to you!"

"after this, i'm going home to try and kill myself by drowning myself in water," qq/riku said, walking up to kageyama/takeru.

"o-oi, takeru-kun!" she said, "bend down for a sec!"

trying not to blush, kageyama/takeru bent down slightly.

quickly, qq/riku placed a hand on his face with her thumb on his lips. suddenly, she felt a hand move her thumb/entire hand away. her eyes widened as he closed the gap between them.

damn him.

squealing as well as screaming could be heard from the audience, as well as clapping coming from sam/yurio.

as he backed away, qq/riku could see blush spread across kageyama's/takeru's cheeks, as well as hers.

"it was meant to be a stage kiss!" she hissed.

"th-they wanted us to kiss, not do a stage kiss, and i was just fulfilling their request," he said, "now shut up."

word count: 699 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
date published: 140317

a/n: i'm supposed to be doing my hw but oh well ;; also ye my senior asked me to cosplay with her as yuri for afa this year but idk if i want to