suki, yama(guchi) ; tadarah

yamaguchi: 16, sarah: 15

"what are you doing, sarah?" qq asked as she spotted her friend squatting down in a corner.

"i'm waiting for tsukishima and yamaguchi to arrive," she answered.

"what for?" qq asked.

"i heard they were dating ever since junior high and broke up last year, so i'm going to set it right again," sarah said.

"you do know they broke up because they felt their relationship wasn't working, right?" qq said slowly, "besides, it seems like to me tadashi likes you. and kei likes van."

"bullshit," sarah said, waving a dismissive hand at qq, before alighting her eyes on something up ahead, "here they come!"

tsukishima entered the gym first, followed by yamaguchi, who was talking endlessly to tsukki as usual. there was colour in his cheeks and light in his eyes, showing how relaxed and happy he was.

"now tell me he isn't gay for tsukki," sarah said proudly, pointing to yamaguchi.

"hey tadashi!" qq yelled with her hands around her mouth, projecting her voice even more, "are you gay for kei?"

"w-why would i be gay?" yamaguchi said, shocked at the given question.

"weren't you gay for tsukki throughout junior high years?" qq asked, dropping her hands to her sides.

"those were m-mixed feelings!" yamaguchi said as tsukishima just gave an impassive sidelong glance.

"i smell bullshit in the air," sarah said, standing up, "admit it, you're gay for tsukki!"

"i-i'm straight!" yamaguchi said.

"oh really?" sarah said, "for who?"

yamaguchi went silent as he turned to hide his pink face.

"tch, just admit it already, yamaguchi," tsukishima said, slightly irritated, "she'll find out sooner or later."

"i-i..." yamaguchi said, turning around, blushing bright red, "ilikeyou!"

he turned away and hurried towards the storeroom. what he didn't manage to see was sarah's slightly pink face.

word count: 279
published on: 070317

a/n: such fluff i ;; there was supposed to be a pun with the title but no one got it ;-;