starbucks ; sae-q

seven: 18, qq: 17

the hot sun shone down on the streets of seoul, as if determined to set the entire city on fire. (lol yes welcome to korea) qq and seven walked along the street, darting under shades trying to stay out of the sun.

just then, seven's eyes caught sight of a starbucks outlet, just a few good metres away from them.

"hey," he said, "i see a starbucks. wanna go?"

the shorter girl glanced up at him and nodded. together, they made a run for starbucks, causing a few people to glance at them oddly, for of course, who wants to perspire more on such a hot summer day?

qq pushed the door and they stepped inside, letting the smell of coffee float over to their noses, along with the occasional scent of cakes and other pastries.

"the usual?" seven asked, making his way to the queue.

"surprise me," qq answered as she went to take a seat.

seven raised his eyebrows. she would never ask him to surprise her. she was fussy about what she ate and never dared to try anything new. however, since he pretty much knew what kind of food she eats, he decided to give it a shot and try not to make her angry.

x

a few minutes later, the redhead returned with a tray and their orders on it. he placed the tray on the table before taking the food off and onto the table.

"kamsa," the ravenette said as he sat down.

"cheonman-eyo," he said in response, giving a smile.

since they were of different religion, they said their own prayers first. (seven is catholic, if you didn't know) then, they took their cutlery and began slicing their food and eating them while they talked.

x

"mm, that was oishi," qq said as she used a tissue paper to wipe her mouth clean.

"shall we go?" he asked.

she nodded and stood up with him before heading outside to battle the hot heat again.

word count: approx. 315

date originally published: 201217
date republished: 090317

a/n: whoops i have so much shameless trash here