made for each other ; keivan

"you lamppost."

"you shortcake."

yep. those two. the two salt shakers.

they would always be at each others' necks, trying to take the other down with the saltiest remarks they could think of. tsukishima's ones were plain savage, and van's ones with sarcasm and lowkey salt in them.

the thing they didn't understand was how they were made for each other.

sure, they did have feelings for each other, but considering how proud and salty they were? nope, neither of them was going to make the first move.

and even if one of them did, the other would shoot them down with a salty remark. and then the salt battle begins, seeing who can out-salt the other. you could literally see the salt bae in them, both of them throwing handfuls of salt at each other instead of sprinkling the salt.

after a while of this, qq could not take it any longer.

"seriously, you two are acting like a bunch of kuuderes!" she yelled while they were having yet another salt battle.

"what are you talking about, chibi?" tsukishima snorted.

"shut up, you big baguette!" she said, "both of you obviously have a thing for each other, but both of you refuse to take the first step of confessing! and you guys are throwing salt at each other every single day!"

"me? like a shortcake like her?" the blonde snickered, pointing at himself then at van.

"pfft, who would like such a tall-ass-bean pole like you?" van said, "heck, if anyone were to screw you, all they can see would be your knees."

and there they go again. both of them engaging in a salt battle, with a very done qq standing inbetween them.

word count ; 272
date published ; 180517

a/n ; i thought of this keivan thing which i find was much better than all my previous keivan shit