fixed ; kimshi

it was surprising, how kimberly's heart could be broken. she was a generally sweet girl, how could she have found herself a boyfriend that was two-timing her?

he dumped her on the phone through a text that consisted of the words "sorry, i don't love you anymore. let's break up."

she didn't cry. she felt hollow on the inside. like as if the filling from a cream puff just got squeezed out and left the crust behind.

not wanting to stay with her cheating asshole of an ex, she left his house. however, she didn't know where to go next.

but she had someone whom she could always trust.

sugawara koushi.

she dialled his number and waited anxiously for him to answer, and also hoping she wasn't disturbing him.

"hello?"

"k-koushi-san?"

"kimberly-chan? is that you?" his concerned voice came, "did something happen?"

"y-yeah," she answered, giving a small sad smile even though he wasn't able to see it then, "it's my boyfriend, he cheated on me and i left him and his house."

"do you have a place to stay?" the once setter asked.

"no," she answered.

"you can stay at my place," he said.

"is it okay though?" she asked.

"yeah, it's fine," came his reply, "after all, i stay alone, remember?"

"alright, thanks suga," she said, giving a small laugh.

x

for the next few weeks, kimberly stayed in sugawara's apartment. he made her happy and glad her ex two-timed her.

spending more time with kimberly made sugawara fell deeper in love with her. and kimberly managed to grow feelings for the silver-haired male as well.

"k-kimberly?" he said as she flipped to the next page in her textbook.

she hummed in response and he continued, "i-i've been with you for a while, and i-i know what you need best, so... i love you, and w-will you b-be my g-girlfriend?"

she looked up from her book to see him bowing at a full ninety degrees. such a classic gentleman.

"yes," she answered, blushing slightly.

he glanced up at her to see the red hue dusted on her cheeks and her averted gaze.

"really?" he asked.

she nodded.

smiling, he stepped forward and wrapped her in a tight and warm embrace before saying, "i'll make you the happiest person alive and treat you better than him."

he was the one that she needed all along. he was the one that fixed her broken heart in the end.

word count ; 420
date published ; 010517

a/n ; okay but how many of you thought suga cheated on kimberly?