all i need is you ; tobi-q

; noragami au

(divine insttument = regalia)

qq laid on the mattress, feeling numb. her divine instruments had been killed by a nameless god of calamity. they were innocent and did nothing wrong, why did he kill them?

"fucking hell, i'll kill you one day," she cursed, "just wait and see, asshole..."

kageyama stood behind the door, unsure of what to do. he was the one who asked the nameless god to kill all the other regalias to get rid of qq's blight.

originally, one of them had been corrupted, causing blight to appear on their master's body. as they began to get suspicious of each other and started harming one another, the blight increased and caused their master more pain.

unwilling to see qq suffer any more, kageyama decided to take matters into his own hands and find that nameless god their exemplar was talking about. the heartless nameless god who would kill anything and anyone.

as we all know, a wish made needs to come with a price. and that is a five yen coin. kageyama didn't have a single cent with him at the time, but the god didn't mind at the time and said he could pay him back later.

kageyama stepped into the room and sat next to qq, saying, "i'm sorry, master, it's my fault. you can get other instruments to serve you. i'm useless, and i was the one who—"

"i don't need anyone else," qq said, hugging him and burying her face into his neck, letting out silent sobs, "all i need is you."

kageyama's lips turned upwards into a small smile as he wrapped his arms around her slowly.

he could always tell her later, right?

word count ; 278
date published ; 100517

a/n ; i liek dem noragami au for my ships ;; also i'm recovering yay :))