memories ; tobi-q (pt. 6)

(the ylia songs are good ngtl ,, also sPARKLE)

blushing furiously, kageyama walked over to qq. glancing at his face, she started to laugh.

"kageyama, your face is red!" she laughed, "are you blushing—"

he placed his hand on her chin as he bent down (by a lot) and let the gap between their lips close. her eyes widened upon contact and her face started heating up.

after a moment or two, he pulled away while averting his gaze, with the blush not getting better but worse.

memories of them begin to turn clearer and clearer, like how mist on the window pane magically disappears. bits of their story began forming in her head like puzzle pieces. her eyes widened as she glanced up to him and whispered, "i remember now."

he glanced back down at her, saying, "you remember?"

she gave a nod of the head and was about to grin and say something before the painful memory of him and some girl kissing surfaced into her mind and feelings of hurt rushed through her. the smile turned into a strained one as she averted her gaze, before she said, "gomen."

"ha?" kageyama said.

"i'm sorry you wasted your time on me," she said before shooting a small smile at him, "you could've spent it on someone else who was worth your time."

she mustered everything she could before giving a big smile, saying, "arigatou! ja!"

she proceeded to turn around before getting caught by the wrist.

"what do you mean?" he asked, "what do you mean i could've spent my time with some other random girl?"

she looked at him, trying to raise her eyebrow with tears pricking her eyes, "baka, i'm referring to the girl you kissed the other day?"

the girl he kissed...?

realisation hits him like a twenty-pound sledgehammer. that girl. she saw them?

trying not to blush, he pulled her in, enveloping her in a warm and tight hug.

"boke, she was the one who kissed me, not the other way round," he muttered, "i don't even like her. and besides, spending time with you to help you get your memories of us back wasn't a waste of time, because you're worth it."

he drew in breath before continuing, "i'm glad you're back."

she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered, "yeah, i'm glad i'm back too."

word count: 368
date published: 290317

a/n: it's finally done !! and i can finally start working on the long-ass keirissa one i had in mind yay !!