promises ; tobi-q

(well this title doesn't even fit the oneshot but kk)

qq and van were walking to the bus stop with kageyama trailing behind them, drinking his strawberry milk. the girls were talking about some girl in their class that was two-faced.

"oh yeah, and she doesn't like you," van said.

qq scoffed, "no one does."

"she was saying how you killed people in oneshots," van continued, "and she said you should kill yourself."

qq feigned a dramatic look and said, "i should kill myself one day."

"n0!" van said.

"wow, salt actually cares about me," qq said, gasping.

van rolled her eyes playfully and said, "anyway, qian got mad."

"but seriously, i should kill myself off," qq said, sarcasm laced in her tone.

"you cAN'T!" van yelled, then lowering her tone, "you can't leave kags behind."

qq wiggled her eyebrows at her before van said, "my bus is here. byee!"

"bye salt," qq said as the salt shaker boarded the bus.

"qq."

she hummed as she turned around to see kageyama staring at her intently, his face turning red.

"don't you dare kill yourself," he said.

"i was kidding," she said, "i'm too young to die. i have a lot of things i still wanna do."

"but don't even try," he said, "you... i... um..."

"is the tsundere tobio-chan actually worried?" she said, faking a gasp.

"s-shut up!" he said, turning redder.

"don't worry," she laughed, patting his arm, "i won't kill myself."

"you promise!" he said.

she nodded and gave a grin, "i promise!"

word count ; 248
date published ; 220417

a/n ; well that was anti-climatic ,,,,, and haha thx qian for standing up for me against she-who-shan't-be-named ily <4