broken ; character x reader

i had always been a happy person. i was a likeable person, and everyone was at least friends with me.

and then you came along.

you were a popular student. everyone liked you, and all the girls were crazy for you.

i was innocent. i never knew what love was. i never expected myself to fall so deep into what they called "love".

never did i expect you to return my feelings.

you confessed, which made me the happiest person alive. i gladly accepted to be your other half.

we began dating. everyone was jealous of me. at first i was uncomfortable with all this unneccassary treatment i was getting from others, but you convinced me i was going to be okay, and you would be there for me. always.

then that day came.

i was waiting at our usual spot, where you would meet me and we would walk home together after our cca activities ended.

after a few minutes of waiting, i got worried. i went to search for you in your club room.

how i wished i didn't go to look for you.

how i wished it never even happened.

how i wished my eyes were playing tricks on me.

how i wished you never cheated on me.

you were dating another girl behind my back. and you were kissing her right in front of me, your own girlfriend.

when you saw me, you dumped me. because you said you "got bored of me". and you found "someone better".

it hurt and broke me.

i was left alone. i was left as a broken soul.

i closed up to everyone and built up walls to protect myself. i faked my own happiness. i rehearsed my fake laughter. i never dared to love after that.

because of you.

you were the one who broke me.

and i was never going to be fixed.

word count: 315
date published: 120417

a/n: i hope this is acceptable lol