memories ; tobi-q (pt. 2)

(amnesia ohohoho i luv ,, i shld do one for qianru as well lmao)

"very funny," the first girl said.

"no, seriously, i don't know who any of you are," qq said, "i mean,  i have memories, but the voices are far away, and the faces are blurry. kinda like videos with very bad quality."

at this point, a dark-haired male excused himself to go outside, and a silver-haired male went after him.

x

from then on, the eight girls made it their mission to help revive qq's hazy memories. they organised outings, meet-ups, and did whatever they could to achieve their goal. qq managed to get all their names by this point, which was one milestone the girls were proud of.

as shanz fell on the ice again, qq couldn't help but start laughing.

"rude!" shanz said, standing back up again, dusting the white ice off her butt.

"that sounds kinda like..." qq said as she stopped laughing.

a memory of a certain brunette came into mind, with another guy standing in front of him. their faces were obviously blurred out, but she could make out the distant "rude!" in the memory.

"oikawa," qian said, "which reminds me, he hasn't texted me for a while now."

"what if he's having an affair with iwa-chan?" zan said.

"oya?" qian said, "i wouldn't mind."

"why?" qq asked as she began skating around the rink.

"iwa-chan and oikawa were meant to be together," qian said, "they're probably gay or something. but i don't care, because they're otp."

suddenly, qian's phone began to ring, and she answered it, "hello?"

there was talking on the other line, and qian answered, "yes, she's here."

talking, then, "sure."

"hey, qq!" qian said, "kags is on the line, and he wants to talk to you!"

"kags?" qq repeated.

"that's the nickname we all gave him," qian explained, "his name is kageyama tobio. you usually called him 'tobio-chan', just like oikawa."

she placed the phone in qq's hands and said, "go on, answer it."

word count: 315
date published: 220317