words ; tadarah

; soulmate au that i tweaked a little from sarah's original soulmate au  

yamaguchi: 15, sarah: 14

yamaguchi stared at his wrist. he heard the story about the scrambled words on his wrist forms his soulmate's first name many times. once they meet their soulmate, the letters would unscramble on their own to form the name while giving the person a slightly stinging sensation. the letters on his wrist formed the word "rahas".

if only he had met her.

but he will.

soon. (that pun tho bye)

x

sitting at her desk, sarah threw a glance at her wrist again. it read "saditah".

she gave an inward sigh before glancing at the clock. it read six fifty. class starts at about seven thirty. having nothing to do, she decided to walk around the school grounds and have a breather.

she walked out of the classroom to walk right smack into someone. he had dark greenish-brown hair and a set of brown eyes.

"s-sumimasen!" the boy said, giving a slight bow.

"it's fine," she said, glancing at him.

suddenly, a wave of slight burning flowed through their wrists at the same time. on yamaguchi's wrist, the new word formed was "sarah", and on sarah's wrist, the new word was now "tadashi".

they glanced at each other, then their wrists, then at each other again.

"we're soulmates," they whispered simultaneously.

word count: 195
published on: 270217

a/n: well that was kinda cringy yikes