her silent voice ; kimshi (pt. 3)

sugawara stared at the empty seat. kimberly wasn't here that day.

mr hasekawa entered the classroom, and the children fell silent.

"class," mr hasekawa said as he stood in front of the class, "kimberly's mother called, and she suspects her daughter is being bullied in school."

the class was still staring intently at their teacher as sugawara took another glance at the empty seat next to him.

"these past few weeks, she's lost four pairs of hearing aids, and they're apparently very expensive," mr hasekawa continued, "if any of you know anything, please speak up."

no one said anything. that was until the teacher started calling the names of the infamous class bullies that it became chaos, with the children pinpointing each other out.

and from the next day on, she never came back to school. she had transferred to another school.

sugawara just didn't get it.

why couldn't everyone be nice to her? why did they make fun of her? because she was deaf? and she couldn't hear them?

why couldn't they hear her silent voice? why couldn't they just give her another chance?

and then he realised. that it was his fault. for not being there for her, for not helping her. for not being there at the wrong times.

it was because of him, that he would never hear her silent voice again.

word count ; 256
date published ; 240617

a/n ; well that sucked ;;; and this is the end i guess (unless i do another part)