tired ; mystic messenger

; scenario

; lol are you ready for more cringe ?? also the video on the top is rather angsty so prepare a box of tissues in case you cry lol

yoonnon (yoosung: 20, shanz: 19)

seated on the sofa, shanz's eyes were focused on the screen while she was eating chips. it was the last episode of yuri on ice that was aired.

suddenly, the door opened, and in walked yoosung.

"naneun jib," he muttered as he locked the door and plopped himself beside the ravenette.

(t: 나는 집 [naneun jib] = "i'm home")

she gave a hum in response before putting the anime on pause before glancing up at him, "how was school?"

"tiring," he answered.

"wanna play some games?" she asked.

"no thanks," he said as he stifled a yawn, "i'm really worn out from today's classes."

"would an ice lemon tea help?" she asked as she set her phone down on the coffee table.

he nodded stiffly and said, "kamsa."

"cheonman-eyo," she said before ruffling his blonde locks and going into the kitchen.

(t: 천만에요 [cheonman-eyo] = "you're welcome")

zeneta (zen: 24, zan: 23)

(lol hope you don't get confused here bc zen and zan lmao)

zen smashed his face against his bed, trying to relax his tense muscles. it had been a long day for him, acting out a new part in a musical.

(iT'S BEEN A LONG DAY—*gets slapped*)

the door opened and in popped the face of zan, who had just taken a bath.

"oh, okaeri," she said, "daijoubu desu ka?"

zen had gotten used to zan's random use of japanese in her sentences, so he knew some japanese himself (due to zan and the anime that he watched with her).

(okay ye this was vvv ooc bye)

"ani," he answered, turning his face slightly so that he could now see her face, "it was really tiring."

(t: 아니 [ani] = "no")

"netflix?" she asked, opening the door slightly.

(nO NOT NETFLIX AND CHILL GDI *war flashbacks*)

he nodded. watching netflix with her always made his day ten times better.

"just let me take a shower first," he said, "then i'll be right down."

"okay," she said, before closing the door.

jurissa (jumin: 27, tea: 26)

tea was lying in a comfortable position on the sofa while reading kuroshitsuji on her phone. suddenly, a white fluffy thing jumped up onto the sofa and onto her legs. it was elizabeth the third, fondly known as elly. using her free arm, she stroked the cat's fur, earning a meow from it.

just then, the door opened and in walked jumin with a rather grumpy expression on his face.

(why am i thinking of levi gdi)

"hey jumin," she said, lifting her eyes to meet his black orbs.

"hey," he muttered as he rested his head on the head of the sofa.

"tired?" she asked, using the hand that was stroking elizabeth to smoothen out his black locks.

he gave a hum in response, allowing her to brush his hair.

"why don't you take care of elizabeth for a while while i make us dinner?" she asked as she picked elizabeth up and placing it beside on the sofa as she got off.

"kamsa," he said before pressing his lips on her forehead, allowing a blush to spread over her cheeks.

sae-q (seven: 21, qq: 20)

(...also don't ask about the ship name.)

sprawled across the carpeted floor and armed with her laptop was qq, busy having a haikyuu marathon. beside her were three empty cans of root beer and two cans of potato chips.

soon, the door opened before shutting and locking.

"tadaima," he said, with a very bad Japanese accent.

"eoseo oseyo," she said as she put the anime on pause to look up at him.

(t: 어서 오세요 [eoseo oseyo] means "welcome back", but i translated it from japanese [お帰りなさい] so)

the two made it a thing to say something in different languages. for example, seven would say something in japanese (or chinese), and qq would say something in korean.

"how was work?" she asked as he sat down on the sofa not far away from her.

"tiring," he groaned.

"pepsi? And then some very bad joke-telling session?" she asked as she got up.

"pepsi and an anime marathon," he answered.

he liked going on anime marathons with qq, mainly because both of them always like to stay up late and then sleep at three in the morning.

"i'll get the food and you go take a shower," she said.

he nodded in response before saying, "arigato."

"cheonman-eyo," she answered with a smile.

word count: i'M TOO LAZY TO CHECK
date originally published: 201217 (oh i actually published this on kaneki's bday wow)
date republished: 090317

a/n: this entire thing was cringy ew