my omega ; tadarah

(alpha and omega au ,, yamaguchi is the alpha, and sarah is the omega)

whenever sarah was in heat, she would avoid any alpha at all costs. for the most obvious reasons.

when omegas are in heat, they give off a particular scent that arouses the alphas, making them want to do inappropriate things to the omega. if you know what i mean.

sarah was in heat once again, and she was avoiding any alphas she sees. especially yamaguchi.

"ne, tsukki?" yamaguchi said as he saw sarah dart away from him for what seemed like the millionth time, "why is sarah avoiding me again?"

"stupid," tsukishima muttered, "can't you smell anything?"

the shorter male took in a whiff... and he smelt something. it smelt nice, like flowers and cookies.

"now that you mention it, yeah, i do smell something," he answered.

"don't you know what that means?" the blonde megane-wearing male asked.

it took a while for everything to be registered into the freckled boy's head.

"sarah's in..." he left his words trailing.

x

sarah walked along the path home when she heard her name being called. turning her head around, she realised the voice belonged to yamaguchi. quickly, she picked her pace up, trying to get away.

"hey!" yamaguchi said as he slapped a hand over her shoulder.

"gahh!" she yelled, jumping as she swatted his hand away from her, "w-what are you doing?"

her scent was in the air, and it made him feel warm all over. it made him want to take it all in and smell more of it.

"s-stay away from me!" sarah yelled as she backed away, "you d-don't want to do anything irrational!"

he shook his head and took a step forward.

"i'm here to keep you safe," he said, "you're scared other alphas will do something to you and probably mark you."

"you're an alpha too..." she said.

"i won't do anything to you, i promise!" he said.

she could tell it too. his eyes were so sincere, it was written on his face that he was genuine.

she gave a sigh and said, "alright."

a grin broke out on his face and he immediately rushed up to her.

he was sincere about protecting her from the other alphas.

because she was his omega.

and he would be the one to bond and mark her one day.

word count: 384
date published: 100417

a/n: okay so i suck at these kind of aus ,, also i can never imagine yams as an alpha just