Puppies make relationships 1/3~ Style (South Park.)

DUDE, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR LIKE A FUCKING HOUR ON EVERY WRITING WEBSITE! WHY IS THIS NOT THE NEW COFFEE SHOP AU?! AND YES, THIS IS AN AU!
Warnings: I would say Cursing.
Ages: 28 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

"Hello sir," I say.

He waves at me.

"What was the name?" I ask.

"Marsh, Stan Marsh," he says.

He shakes my hand.

"Oh. You were the one that wanted the puppy. Right? I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you! It's been a long day," I say.

"What was your name? Kyle something?" He asks.

"Broflovski, Kyle Broflovski," I say.

"Nice to meet you, Kyle," he says.

"You as well, Stan," I say.

I smile at him.

"So. Are you going to have the dog alone or-?" I ask.

"Me and my daughter. It's been such a long time since my family dog died and she insists on it, daily," he says.

"Is the mother with you or-?" I ask.

"Getting personal. But no. My girlfriend hasn't been on earth for quite a while now," he says.

"Oh, sorry for your loss," I say.

"Nothing really, she died 8 years ago, it isn't really much of a big deal anymore," he says.

"May I ask how old your daughter was?" I ask.

"Barely born. She died during childbirth. We didn't want a child yet but her mother didn't allow an abortion. But when she was born, I chose to keep her," he says.

He has a big grin on his face. He clearly loves his daughter.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Wilma," he says.

"Oh. That's a nice name," I say.

"Yeah. We chose it in case we could keep her. Wilma and Shawn were the options. Oh I'm just telling my life story to you now," Stan says.

"I wouldn't really mind. It's pretty boring here. My shift ends soon. I mean, I'll get you the puppy and I'm free to go. If you keep talking, I mean," I say.

"You're nice to talk to," he says.

"Yeah. You too. I mean, it's nice to listen to you talk with the shit I've had this week," I say.

"I'm listening," he says.

"So. I went on a date with this one guy and I swear to God, if he doesn't stop texting me, I don't know what the fuck I will do. I tried everything but nope," I say.

"Oh. You swing that way," he says.

"Oh please no. It was hard enough having a homophobic asshole own this place. Don't tell him I said that," I say.