I like you a ton~Stenny (South Park.)

Warnings: NONE I AIN'T AN AR— TWO CHAPTER TILL 200! WOOOHO!
Ages: 17.
Note: HAVE FUN! LIFE'S YOURS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

It's a lovely night. The sky is bright, my heart feels like it could explode because this nerd is my arms again, everyone else is being around each other somewhere else but we're not like them.

"Are you tired already?"

He shakes his head with a smile and I grab him by the hand, dragging him down the street with me, a bright smile on my face as well as his.

What's this about? Well I may or may not have some of the greatest news in my l i f e. I'm getting my book out! After a long while of considering and a long long wait for responses, it's going out tomorrow.... or today. Who cares? This has to be one of the greatest news in my life.... other than the fact Stan is still in teacher school, doing outstandingly. It's great! This nerd is great! Everything in this world around me is great!

"Slow down! You had something to tell me?"

I smile and grab him by the hands.

"Guess whose book was approved?"

His eyes widen.

"Holy mother of Jesus."

I laugh. I say that, a lot. Stan picked it up from me I believe.

"That's great, Ken!"

I nod and around the same time, the church bell decides to ring, making both of us atheists laughs loudly.

"It's a sign!"

"No it's not!"

"No, listen!"

He nods and take him into an embrace.

"Everything that is happening is a sign, Stan. I have never felt greatest than I feel with you."

He smiles, taking his sweet moment to respond.

"Me neither."

And with those two words, the two of us are off again. Well if they could see us now. They said that Stan's way too kind for me, way too lawful to get with someone like me. Look at us now, people! He's great but he's learned about life, he's learned about the bad's and the goods and that's what's ever so great in my opinion. It's all a world we know a little bit about by now, there is gonna be bad, there is going to be good but we'll go through it all, together or apart. It's great!

"But really! I'm so proud of you, Ken."

I laugh. He's staring as I do, smiling a little.

"Whaaat? You looks like a puppy!"

He laughs as well, smiling brightly.

"I'm just now realising how much I love you, Ken."

I laugh.

"Better know!"

He laughs.

"I'm pretty sure I'll marry you someday."

That stops me for a moment. Marry? Did he just say he'd marry me someday? Holy mother of Jesus!

"I-i.... thank you."

He looks up at the sky for a moment.

"Wanna go to mine?"

I nod and we continue to walk towards his house. It's the opposite of silence because we're joking constantly and laughing rather loudly at things most people don't understand. But there is something so beautiful to that. We're rarely high on happiness; the way you talk about our current giggly state. Anyway. When we are high on happiness, it's probably some of the funniest moments as a lot of our relationship is sobering because one of us is holding the others leg while crying themselves dry. That's what our relationship is; one complains until they have a headache and the other gets them a cup of water. I think it's beautifully simplistic in it's own way and beautifully hard in an another way. All and all, it's a beautiful mess of emotions, all of it. I like it a lot in every way I could like it just because of how incredible it is to feel that kind of happiness in yourself and your partner even if your relationship in itself is build on the fact the world sobers you from these happiness highs... it's great in every way.

"Come on."

He pushes his key into the lock and twists, opening it and taking his shoes off just inside. I do the same and both of us just chuckle a little at our older siblings. Just to clarify, we were dating first. My other brother and Stan's older sister started talking more through our 'meet the family' times and now they're together. No, it's not weird. My family is weird as well in that way, we go that way. I don't know why.... I'm kinda glad Stan doesn't have younger siblings other than his spiritual connection with Tricia. That one is absolutely adorable.... Wait Karen's with Tricia..... OKAY OUR FAMILIES HAVE A THING GOING ON! We were still first though.

"My room, lets go Ken."

I nod and both of us try to, quietly, walk up the stairs into Stan's room. Successfully doing so and sitting on his bed. He takes his book and starts reading it. It's biology, no surprise, Stan's reading to be a biology teacher.... which.... is probably the least AND most fitting profession for him actually, I have nothing more to say about that profession and the fact Stan chose it than that Stan ADORES kids and it's adorable and goddamnit now I want kids but I'm too young. Few years and a reliable income and then we can talk it over. Stan and I can't really have an 'accidental parenthood', considering two guys don't mix that way... but I still want kids and so does he.

"I like you a ton."

"Only like me? You traitor!"

We both laugh.

"I love you a ton."

He smiles at me.

"I love you a lot too."

I smile at him as well. Mother of Jesus I was really lucky with this one though. I didn't think I would get such a little cute twink... Wait he isn't really a twink but eh who cares.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Why are you asking for permission to do that?"

"No. Can I?"

"I mean, for sure."

I kiss him, smiling slightly. I love him so much, I keep telling him that but I can't say it enough.