Non-stop~Cryle (South Park)

Why did I think of South Park while listening to Non-Stop from Hamilton? And ignoring the obvious fact of Aaron Burr and the y'know... I kinda ship it? In the musical! This is not gonna follow that completely, actually not at all. I just got inspired by it.
Warnings: Cursing.
Ages: 20.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Craig's POV.

As a lawyer and the co-council of Kyle Broflovski, i have learned to deal with his believe of always being the smartest in the room and his obsessive writing. He can talk about politics for 6 hours and not get bored. There is something rather charming about him, even if can never be satisfied, he can never shut up and just live with what he has... maybe I love him even though my view is different. I would think that's just fine.

Certainly, i stand with what he proposes.... but honestly, as we were just in a war, this is not the right way to go about it! It's not the time to stand yet. Enemies are everywhere. He might get killed and nobody wants that.

There is a knock on my door and I get up to open it.

"Craig Tucker?" He asks.

The small man is looking at me with fierce eyes. He's beautiful yet as soon as he talks, the illusion goes out the window.

"Can we talk, sir?" He asks.

"Is this a legal matter then?" I ask.

He nods, sharp as ever.

"You're a better lawyer than me... my client needs a strong defence and I believe you're the person we need," Kyle says.

"Whose your client?" I ask.

"The... the new US constitution," Kyle says, smiling.

"No way!" I say.

He's been on about this new constitution non-stop!

"Listen! A series of essays, anonymously published, defending the document," Kyle says.

I start closing the door.

"What are you waiting for?" Kyle asks.

He opens the door and takes a step inside.

"What do you stall for?" He asks.

He gets even closer. Oh shit.

"The time of change is now, not tomorrow, not yesterday. We have to change now!" He says.

"Out of my house! I'll keep my plans to myself, I'll wait until I see what happens," I say.

I can feel my heart falling a bit at my own words. I love this man, I should be by his damn side but I'm too much of a coward.

"I'm not throwing away my shot!" Kyle says.

He leaves out of my house.

"Fuck me," I whisper.

I take a pen into my hand and start writing off to Tweek Tweak.

'A lawyer I know is on a mission to write a series of essays to defend the new constitution. Are you going to take a part? He might appreciate you as a part of it!'