You're real~(Anton x Konstantin)

FUCK Y'ALL I LOVE THESE TWO. Hello_Im_Crazy279 CAN I PLEEEEEASE MAKE AN ORIGINAL WITH THESE TWO SOMEDAY? OR YOU? I DO NOT CARE, I LOVE THEM.
Warnings: Emotional and cursing.
Ages: 17 Anton and Konstantin 18.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anton's POV.

I look out the bus window, slowly watching places around me pass. I always loved buses. Maybe it's my social nature or the fact I just simply adore the sight of different kind of people. I even wave when someone looks. It's fun.

"Hey kid. This is your stop," the man next to me says.

I take a deep breath. What if this is the wrong time? What if I failed something? Shut up, Anton. Shut up and do it, he loves you.

"Thank you, sir," I say.

I step out and go by to the place Konstantin lives in, ringing the bell. Should I run away? What if he doesn't want me here?

"Oh my God! Anton!" He screams.

He hugs me tight, as if I could be a dream.

"I wasn't expecting anything but the order from Amazon," he says.

I laugh.

"You're here. You're real," he says.

He looks like he could cry.

"Of course I'm real," I say.

Both of us share the same near tears feeling.

"I-I'm so happy you're finally here with me," he says.

"I don't want to cry before you," I say, still in shock.

His hair, his eyes... oh my god, he's just like from the all night chats. He just looks far fucking shorter.

"I-I," he says.

I don't know when we let go but now we're hugging again, more like hanging onto each other without anything outside of us even mattering. He's beautiful.

"Wait. Why did you come all the way?" He asks.

"I wanted to meet you so fucking bad. You have no idea," I say.

He smiles at me.

"Me too," he says.

"Then why did I take action, fucking dummy?" I ask.

"I wasn't sure. I was sure I wanted to meet you but I wasn't sure how and when. And with you busy-," he says.

I kiss his forehand. Something I always imagined doing.

"You have the same amount of freckles," he says.

That makes me break down crying.

"I love you so much, Konsta," I say.

"I love you more," he says.

"No you don't. You have no idea how much I love you," I say.

Even though he is like what 5'2 and I'm 5'8, I feel so much smaller than him. Be it age or be it the fact I feel so much more like a pet. If I had a tail, I'm fairly certain it would be wagging to shit because i feel like a fucking dog.