Crush culture~South Park (Mentions to ships.)

This song is just.... me sometimes. And other times I would fucking do anything to have someone to hold and comfort and kiss and fight with and to make up with. (Songfic by the way)
Warnings: Cursing and sort of shitty.
Age: 15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

Crush culture..... that's what is called I guess. Stan's into it, Kenny's into it, everyone is into it and i just ARG.

"My god don't look at your phone," I say.

I hit my head on the desk.

"No one's gonna call you! Quit checking your volume!" I yell.

Everyone seems to look at me. Fuck the whole idea of a crush. I don't care if I'm forever alone!

"Hey Ky."

I shake my head at the way this situation looks. She's leaning forward, giving every hint ever.

"I'm not falling for you," I say.

There is laughter around.

"I told you he likes me."

"No! I like nobody. Guess why!" I say.

I get up.

"Cause this baby is loveproof!" I yell.

"You've liked so many people you're not—."

"I don't care what you're saying,
I don't wanna participate in your game of manipulation," I say.

It's as if everyone softened.

"Is this about your shitty lucky with girls? I'm sorry! You shouldn't have a crush on bad people but there are good people here. I'm sorry so many girls failed—"

"And no I don't want your sympathy," I say.

I get up, looking around at the happy couples.

"FUCK!" I yell.

There is a look of worried looks.

"All this love is suffocating!" I screech.

"Dude, sit down," Stan says.

He's looking happy with Wendy until she dumps him again, Kenny is going out with Rebecca. Let's see if that last.

"Just let me be sad and lonely!" I yell at him.

His eyes go wide.

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP," I say.

"What did I do—?"

I actually scream.

"Stop talking about how happy you are cause that's basically it! You are not going to stay happy and then I'm going to be picking you up again. Don't talk about your happiness about your crush with the fucking person that will pick you up later because I can't understand this culture!" I say.