Work mornings~ Linny (Harry Potter.)

This is a big fuck you to tomorrow because I have to be up EARLY tomorrow. Lets say that I fall asleep around 5 am (which I normally do.) I have to get up 6:45 tomorrow. Fuck life! Obviously my early mornings are in no way this romantic. I fucking wish.
Warnings: Cursing?
Ages: 20 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ginny's POV.

I step out of the shower. The feeling that I forgot something suddenly makes sense as I forgot the towel. I swear, if anything starts the morning wrong it's having your towel right in your hands, doing something and then forgetting it. Especially in a hurry.

"Luna! Hey! Luna!" I yell.

She opens the bathroom door and throws a towel at me. It's even the same towel I meant to take! Goddamnit! Where did I even leave it? Am I basically becoming Ron? The master of misplacing stuff for no actual reason.

"Thank you, Love!" I say, sort of loudly to the other side of the door.

"Morning to you too," Luna says.

"Oh shit! Did I not say that? Good morning!" I say.

I put the towel around my hair after drying myself and put my clothes on.

"Where did you even find the towel?" I ask.

I start drying my hair.

"On the floor, you know, in front of the bathroom. You could've found it by opening the door," she says.

"Oh shit, I'm stupid," I say.

I get my towel off of my head and starting going through it a little.

"I swear, I'm going to cut this short," I say.

"I mean, if you want to," Luna says.

"Oh you'd just like a short haired girlfriend. Wouldn't you?" I ask.

"Actually, yeah. But I mean, you can cut it if you want to," Luna says.

The brush gets stuck... again.

"That's it! When I come home, it's short!" I say.

I brush until it's decent before putting the brush down on the side of the sink. I look at myself in the mirror. Am I underdressed?

"Am I underdressed?" I ask, getting out of the bathroom to be in front of her.

"What are you even doing? Depends on that," Luna says.

"Just going to see a game to write an article on," I say.

She nods.

"Then you are just fine," she says.

I nod.

"How much time have you got?" She asks.

"Like 9 to 11, depends on whether or not I have to stop by at work to get a couple of coworkers to come with. They'll be getting me in nine minutes if they are getting me. If they don't come in time, I'll get them," I say.

"That-that sounds like something you should've planned ahead of time," Luna says.

She gets two cups from the shelf.