New York~Stenny (South Park.)

HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWEST HAMILDROP? I NEEDED TO PERFECT IT BEFORE I COULD WRITE THIS BUT I CANNOT PERFECT IT SO HERE IT FUCKING IS. Inspired by 'Cheering for me now' by Lin-Manuel Maranda.
Warnings: Cursing.
Ages: 30.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

I put the keys into the apartments lock, opening it, letting Kenny go in first.

"I can't believe we're in New York!" Kenny yells.

I smile and get in, closing the door. He's worked his ass off so we could move here....or me too but.... especially him. He's in love with New York.

"I seriously can't believe!" He yells.

The first thing he does is sit on the bare floor and open a window to look down at the people. I smile at him and put my phone on, putting on some Blues. We both like it!

"I can't believe this!" He says.

He's so giddy I can't believe it.

"This is where everyone is different!" He says.

He's dancing around. I can't believe how in love i am with this man.

"Each corner means change here in New York," Kenny says.

He's so happy to be dancing around, taking me by the hands to twist me around in a dance.

"The others don't trust us, they're safe in their saneness!" Kenny says.

South Park I believe, or maybe LA.... or maybe just the rest of the world. Whatever, he's laughing. I haven't seen him this happy in ages.

"They're scared of what is strange!" Kenny yells.

He spins me around, making me laugh myself.

"TODAY IT'S MY CITY!" He says.

I laugh, he literally takes me into his arms quite easily.

"Tomorrow? Who know," he says.

He's spinning around with a bright smile while I screech at how fast he is spinning until he puts me down with a kind eyed look.

"I love you," he says.

His happiness keeps warming my heart over and over again. I can't deal with how happy he makes me feel.

"You have no idea how much I love you!" Kenny says.

I can't find any words about how bright his eyes are today. The blue is... I wish I could describe it! It's not light like Leo's, it's not dark like mine, it's not an almost turquoise colour like Tweek. They are just utterly hypnotising with no clear direction. I wish I could remember the names of all the colours his eyes have in them. Teal isn't the right word. Somewhat a mix of Turkish blue, Maya and azure with almost a little bit sky in it. I don't know how to describe how beautiful they are, some parts look like the cross in the Finnish flag, almost dots in an already beautiful eye. And now they're shining like the fireworks on New Year's Eve. He has so many colours in his eyes, even if they are blue for the most part. Green is the most prominent other colour, with slightest bit of a brown that has so much mixed in it.... it almost looks yellow. The green is a gorgeous colour really. It's kind of like a tree with new leaves.

"Hello?" He asks.

I laugh, him soon joining in, showing his imperfect smile. It's perfect to me but it isn't straight and he hasn't got the most beautiful lips by standards of society. But that's all fine, he's perfect with a scar behind his ear and an another one on his chest. He's perfect with his freckles he is so self conscious about. He means everything to me and anything that gets him to smile like this place does is immediately very positive to me. I can't explain how in love with this man I actually am. Every inch of him is so fucking marvellous and it's actually impossible not to look at his tantalising way of moving when he goes past. I'll admit, this man has me around his finger with his captivating personality. I could write books about how utterly divine this man is in my eyes. Talking about how angelic his voice is, talking about how graceful he can be, talking about how impressive he is and talking all around about how breathtaking he is... especially talking about how resplendent his personality actually is. This is what we call being in the 'honeymoon phase' and I honestly don't mind feeling like this from one smile from this man.

"Stan I swear to God," Kenny says.

I nod.

"You know I love you, don't you?" I ask.

"I do, I do," he says.

The blues song stops, playing the next one. I smile at him and give him my hand, spinning him around as the bewitching night falls upon us. He's giggling like crazy, looking as giddy as ever.

I honestly have no idea how long we do it for, we just keep dancing and dancing and dancing until both of us have hurting feet and are run out as all hell. So he closes the window as he has opened it while I turn down the music... New York really is beautiful.

"Time to go to bed," I say.

We both smile and start going to our bedroom at the same time.

"I can't believe we're here!" He says.

"Me neither, Ken," I say.

I sit down on the bed as he takes his shirt off. You don't know what pulchritudinous is until you meet this man and his blonde hair that like everything else about him... can't be compared to anything in this world. He is just utterly wonderful and I can't believe my luck getting this refined man to live with me, to marry me. Who the hell made me have this luck? How was it possible for me to have this kind of luck?

"You seriously have no idea how much I adore you," I say after staring for a while.

He rolls his eyes and kisses me.

"Not as much as I do you, there is no way you would," He says.

I sigh, taking my clothes off before going under the cover. He comes under and I start holding onto him for my dear life. I have never had a better person in front of me.