Dancing beauty~ Linny (Harry Potter.)

An AU of the 4th year ball. I'm aware it went nothing like this but I liked the idea.
Warnings: I don't think there are any. There is maybe a curse word somewhere... or two. I don't remember. I think I cursed a bit actually.
Ages: 13 or 14 if I remember correctly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ginny's Point of view.

I sit down, taking my, increasingly uncomfortable, shoes off.

"Sorry but I'm not sure I can dance anymore," I say, seeing the blister on my foot.

"That's fine," Neville says, sitting next to me.

"Hey, thanks for coming with me. I know you would've rather gone with someone else," Neville says, after a moment of silence.

"Hey, don't doubt yourself, I mean, I'm sure anyone would have gone with you, quite happily. You just went a little too late, you know, next time, try not to wait so long," I say.

He nods, keeping his eyes at anything but human beings around him.

"That's it! We are getting you to dance with someone you like!" I say.

"No... please don't," Neville says.

"At least tell me who you would like to dance with!" I say.

He goes red before turning his face back to its original colour.

"Hannah is... nice," he says.

I nod.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" I say.

"Yeah," Neville says.

"Come on, lets go ask!" I say.

"No! What if she doesn't want to and I embarrass myself in front of her?" Neville asks.

"Neville, if something happens, tell her I put you up to it," I say.

"I can stay to... keep you company," Neville says.

"You're not! Go! She's alone!" I say.

He sighs before getting up and walking up to Hannah. I take my sock (with an annoying hole in it) and put it around the foot with the blister.
I swear, next time, I'm not doing this. I'll just go without shoes or something, I don't care.
I look at Neville and Hannah as they start dancing, letting out a laugh at how much more attention Neville is paying to his dancing now that it's Hannah not me. I'm not quite sure whether to find it adorable or slightly offending that he crushed my toes (admittedly he apologised for doing it) even though he clearly is able to not do it.

"Hello sister dearest," Fred says, clearly attempting to mock Percy's way to speak.

"You scared me half to death! I thought you were Percy!" I say.

"I told George I have the better Percy impression!" Fred says.

I look over my shoulder to find that he is alone.

"Did your date get bored of you already, Freddie?" I ask.

"Not quite. She is in the bathroom, I say it like that because according to someone, saying that she is taking a shit is not 'proper language in front of the quests'," Fred says, making quotation marks when he is quoting.