Blinded~ Stenny (South Park.)

I'm not making being blind romantic... THEY DID IT BEFORE, I STOLE IDEAS AGAIN!
Warnings: I have South Park humour, I make fun of shit. And cursing. And sexual jokes... it's Kenny.
Ages: 17.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The nothingness started to grow tiring. He couldn't take it, it hurt. Nothing he loved was something he could do anymore, he wasn't used to this.

He has fifteen, when he lost sight. It was... something with a nerve, a long medical term he couldn't keep in his mind before it raced elsewhere... he couldn't touch a guitar without feeling the tears. He hadn't learned to feel anything, he was too distraught in the moment. Now, with only a year before adulthood, he had never regretted that choice more.

"What the hell?" He asked as something touched his shoulder.

"Calm down, it's just me," his... how would he even start to talk about the help this boy was for him.

He was loud, boisterous, flirt and annoying as all hell, the boy was Kenny McCormick after all. Nobody could argue against that.

Kenny was attractive for eyes... for 'sighted people' as Stan started to call them. They felt so different when his primary thing was hearing.

Kenny was someone to rely on looks to get around, he was annoying and kept up a personality even the kindest person would be mean to. But that wasn't him. And Stan knew that.

There was something bigger, a big heart. A heart that wished nothing more than help... even if Kenny failed at that, he brought a sort of hope to Stan... because Kenny was a storyteller. Sure, Kenny didn't read much but he wrote and made up stuff like it was second nature. Stan had heard many of these stories, they were comforting and gave insight.

At first the stories were fairytales, prince and a princess... which Stan didn't enjoy as much as what came later. Kenny wasn't open to anyone but Stan and he opened up by telling stories that touched him.

Horror, fantasy, anything but the stereotypical. Sure, he did happy endings and all but it was more than that. It was bigger than that.

Stan could read Kenny... which was rather ironic as Stan couldn't read... more feel. But Stan could read him. Maybe it started because Kenny brought his guard down... at first because he had thought Stan wouldn't catch on.

There was a certain irony to everything, especially Kenny's specialty. He loved describing... in a way that even Stan, even after forgetting most things around him, understood what he meant. Red wasn't the colour of a firetruck or a tomato. It was warm... an actual sensation someone could feel. Green was grass, the sensation of it. All of it was just described so strongly in such a beautiful way that Stan, at first, was left completely silenced by it.

Both of the boys were a bit more that cynical but it didn't show up as strongly when they were with each other, seeing as they had some sort of positivity with each other. It was a rather interesting way to be.

Kenny and Stan would make ideas for Kenny's books, go as far as have Stan make dialogue and ideas, voicing them for Kenny to hear. They had actually, as a collaboration, released a book few weeks back... it wasn't as loved as Kenny's first book but hey, it had been fun for them both.

So maybe they were a bit difficult, emotional for the most part... but what's better comfort than the warmth of someone else in your arms? What's more comforting than hearing the final sniff before the laugher, letting people know it's all okay again? What's more than someone else to hold? What brings more comfort than the imperfections of everyone on the planet? Be it a small scar or an antagonistic outlook towards people. Be it a hurt causing someone to hurt others or a deep down feeling of selfish greed. There is something beautiful in human mistakes, at least so Stan thought. And Kenny found the good in the best thing someone thought they had. Smile, teeth, brains... everyone holds something above anything else deep within themselves... and even those that hate themselves worst have a thing they can stand if not love about themselves.

The boys had a very sardonic humour... sort of hurtful to people outside of them as well. Making fun of the drunk girl singing 'Soy yo' in very shitty Spanish was one of their favourite things to make fun of. Or those guys despaired to get attention, enough to annoy their future husbands or wife's to death. And to some degree, the two boys felt above all this.

As humans, both were flawed. Kenny being the definition of both a fuckboy and the kid that never opened up and was often very rude. And Stan? He was a boy with a dangerous amount of 'Fuck the world' in his thoughts. As well as the fact he couldn't be more of an asshole. He could use his blindness for jokes, to get out of trouble... and oh boy did he.

The two boys had good things as well, obviously. Biggest for Kenny could have been his ability to see past the... well... sight. Especially in Stan's case. Kenny made blind jokes in places where they were okay, mainly 'Oh you were blinded by my beauty'.

Stan wasn't a very flawed being to beginning with. Lazy, yes.. or was it depression? But the boy was kind, one of the kindest people one could actually know. And together they were the best couple seen around. And as a power couple, they were absolutely amazing and everyone loved them.'

Stan laughs as Kyle reads him the closing words of Kenny's and Stan's newest book.

"How much were you apart?" Stan asks.

"Hm... not telling you," Kyle says.

Stan recognises parts, the description of blindness as his... but the rest is his best friend and boyfriend.

"I love him but fuck off," Stan says.

His boyfriend kisses him.

"Love you too," Kenny says.