Hey.~Kybenny? (South Park.)

So that song... Eino and Aapeli were both born 2008 (twins) and this is their first hit. I mean, I'm all for it but.... what they're actually are singing about is disturbing. Basically the twins want the same girl (they, in fact, are TEN.) And it's weirdly inspiring.... even though I hate it with a passion...?
Warnings: Cursing and well... kinda annoying? I swear to god, I literally am inspired by that song up top.
Warnings: 16 because GODDAMNIT BOTH OF THOSE BOYS ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO WANT PUSSY, THEY'RE NOT ENJOYING THAT SONG, THEY SOUND DEAD INSIDE AT POINTS! (I mean I was like 'hell yeah' when I was 10 but... those boys act like they were six.)
Note: though I chose to use that song as inspiration, I do not want the boys to kiss, even if I ship the people I replaced them with. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

Kyle's playing basketball again. Honestly, I hate it. He's just throwing hoops. So I slowly sneak to Bebe and Nichole.

"Hey," I say, smiling.

Bebe smiles back at me and scoops over a little. I sit next to her.

"Hey," She says.

There's a moment of silence.

"You look nice," I say.

She laughs.

"Thanks Ken! But really, I'm not wearing makeup, I know I look like shit," she says.

I wouldn't have realised if she hadn't pointed it out?

"No, I think you look really beautiful today," I say.

She laugh. The basketball almost hits my head but Nichole catches it.

"Goddamnit! Squirrel threw me off!" Kyle yells, running to get his ball back with a smile.

"I'll just steal this, I wanna throw some," Nichole says.

Kyle shrugs and sits in Nichole's place, next to Bebe.

"I'll give it back," Nic says.

She winks before throwing the ball towards the hoops, running after it afterwards.

"Hey," Kyle says.

"Hey," Bebe answers immediately.

"You look pretty today!" Kyle says.

"Hah. Stop fucking lying," Bebe says, chuckling.

"I'm really not," Kyle says.

I roll my eyes and sigh.

This kiss ass will be the end of me! I love him but goddamnit can't he stop. Has to steal both of our hearts, hers and mine, when I was finally starting to move on!

"You're too kind," Bebe says.

"No I'm not. Self deprecating humour might actually lead to self hatred, you need to compliment yourself on who you are without trying to act like something else," Kyle says.

Bebe's shy, sure, wouldn't seem like she is but she is, when it comes to being for real. She'll pretend to be something else, someone else...
...that is until it's us two and she starts talking about how she doesn't like how she's going about life. She trusts me and that's a nice feeling.