I get jealous. 1/4~Style (South Park.)

I get dark ideas, this is one. There is an another one but I don't want to use Stan for that.
Warnings: Murder or talk about it (This is going down quick), I ruined Kyle's character by giving in and making him a yandere (which my kind little bean is not!), kidnapping and cursing but at this point, Cursing is nothing bad. (I AM NOT MAKING THIS AS NORMAL AND CASUAL AS I NORMALLY DO, THIS IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO BE A WAY TO SHOW SOMEONE 'LOVE'.)
Ages: 18 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

"Wendy Testaburger has been found dead this morning in a school bathroom."

There is an uproar in the classroom. I just stare ahead. Dead? My girlfriend? What the actual fuck?

"We are going to have to make you go home now."

"H-how did she die?" I ask.

"Hanging. We subject a suicide. She even left a note," the police officer next to our teacher says.

"Dude, I'm so sorry," Kyle says.

I hug him, crying.

"I-I... I really loved her," I say.

He holds on a bit tighter. I guess he is trying to comfort me but it literally feels like anger.

"That's a bit too tight," I say.

"Oh I'm so so so sorry! Did I hurt you? I swear, I meant to be comforting," he says.

"No, you didn't," I say.

"We'll have to ask you to evacuate, just in case," the policeman says.

I nod and get up, Kyle does the same on his side.

"Do you need any like, mental support?" Kyle asks.

"I-I," I say.

"Hey hey, I hate seeing you cry," he says.

We continue to walk out.

"How are you not shaken up?" I ask.

"I-I am. Certainly. It's just my way of  mourning, I make sure everyone else is okay," Kyle says.

I nod, still unsure.

"But she was your good friend, especially for the last months," I say.

"I-I don't want to make you think bad about Wendy but-let's just say- she wasn't exactly what you saw her as. I would never wish for her to die. Absolutely never, I'll just say, it's easier to not mourn as loudly," he says.

"What did she do?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"Not going to tell you, just, Wendy did something I could never forgive. And obviously she didn't even ask for me to, she thought she had the right," Kyle says.

"Ky. What did she do?" I ask.

"Got pretty violent with me, quite badly. I'm pretty sure I have a bruise on my neck from her strangling me, so, I wouldn't call it that... how do I say it? I know that she could've killed me if I hadn't pushed her away," Kyle says.