A vErY rOmAnTiC bUsH~K2 (South Park.)

I'm tired enough to feel high. Welcome to my layer, my victims. This is going to be awful HAHAHAHA. Even Hello_Im_Crazy279 hasn't seen my this run out! OUCH I HIT A WALL! I should stop being dramatic.
Warnings: Cursing and *Insert smut warning and a joke*
Ages: BIRTHDAY SEX BECAUSE I'M A BITCH! 16 both!
Question: Should I make a thirty days of smut thing or something like that? Like a book for that! For South Park! I swear on my mother's dick, i truly ask this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

"Bye now, keep the house in condition!"

I wave behind her as she leaves. We had a few quests and Kenny is staying. Thank God she trusts me enough as to not to do anything illegal with him.

"Hey," Kenny says.

But if there is one problem, she doesn't know he's my boyfriend and that we kinda like to fuck.... a lot. Which.... is not something people expect of me but like everyone in this universe, I can do that well enough, plus, as surprising as it is, I do like fucking... which Kenny never forgets to mention. He isn't as much of a sex obsessed weirdo as people think, i would call myself the more perverted one in some moments but he does have a.... way of showing his attraction by all that shit.

"Hey," I answer back.

I turn to him and he reaches to close the door behind me. He doesn't want his family to know, I don't want my family to know.... because we're both slightly ashamed. Admittedly, for much different reasons. He's ashamed of the fact he is like he is, still a pervert... and I'm most ashamed of the idea of being the only gay couple in town after Tweek and Craig broke it off.

"So," He says.

His hands go under my shirt. I simply smile at him, giving him the most 'go on' face I can.

"Are we getting straight to business or-?" He asks.

I laugh.

"Of course we are. What else? Waiting for weeks?" I ask.

"Your family is away from a week so we could make this one of our waiting games," he says.

"And I declare that to be simply annoying," I say.

Both of us both hate and love going slowly, which has gotten the nickname of 'waiting game.' It's simply just that, a waiting game. Because the one doing shit wants to annoy and the other doesn't want to admit to being annoyed. How does that person do the annoying? By waiting for ages.

"I declare that it's annoying as well," he says.

He's making fun of my thing for speaking with fancy words... is declare even that fancy? I would imagine it's just as fancy as remember or other long word.

"Can't focus today, can you?" He asks.

"I'll try," I say.

He laughs and leads me towards my room. Well better than the last time, we fucked behind a bush. HEY! It was a very romantic bush!

"Let's do this then," he says.

His hands go under my shirt again, this time to throw it off me. The air is actually really cold and as wrong as it sounds, I like feeling things. My sense of feeling is far above average, reason one to play the guitar, you can feel every single note and it's difference while you play.

"Then again-."

This is the Waiting game in it's full effect.

"Do I need to help you out with this?" I ask.

We're a very difficult pair.... understanding it, we are both fairly perverted and have a lot of sex with each other but still can't say 'I love you' or such things.

"I would like that," he says.

I laugh.

"Say no to this would be funny to play right now," I say.

He laughs as I put it on.

"That's enough of a mood setter by itself," he says.

I laugh and sit at the starts of the bed. He laughs.

"You're gonna kick me in the face," he says.

"I'll kick you in the dick if you don't come here," I say.

He sighs and takes the steps. I kiss him, falling on the bed in a way where I deliberately kick him on the chest, smiling at him.

"So I'm going to be this side this time?" He asks.

I nod, smiling at him. How does a man get me wrapped around his finger as well as he has done?

"Let's see where it goes. But for now, shut it and do it," I say.

He laughs and starts doing his routine of kissing down until he gets my pants off BECAUSE JEANS SUCK ASS AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED AN A DAY OF FUCKING! Especially... skinny jeans.

"Okay then. Are we gonna get this the other way around first?" I ask.

"Up to you," he says.

I turn us around and start doing his routine my way. Which, admittedly, is slower but also much more irritating to do but I'm not going to turn sloppy now that I have finally been given the honour of doing this to such a beautiful boy.

"Do you even have a gag reflex?" He asks after I take his dick into my mouth.

Simple answer, barely.... and the little I have has saved my life many times. It isn't really gagging, it's a weird feeling but it's not gagging. But the weird feeling gives me the warnings to start gagging by force.

"Are you trying to do it quickly?"

I nod, admittedly, that seems to bring more to him. But eh, fuck it. I just continue sucking da dick until he gets done.

"Other way around?" He asks.

"We should sixty-nine sometime. Much quicker," I say.

He laughs.

"Kyle Broflovski, the only man on Earth who wants sex quickly over with," Kenny says.

I laugh, turning into moans as he takes my cock into his mouth.... Fuck this shit, cock brings terrible imaginary images.