Yes, i'll write a highschool thing 2/2~ Stylenny (South Park.)

I'm still pissed at people for not telling me about the K2 week thing. But no worry, I'm slowly getting over it.
Warnings: Cursing.
Ages: 17 all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

I sit down and take the headphones out of my ears

"Hey dude!" Stan yells.

"Holy fuck you scared me," I say.

"Well I was calling out to you for like 15 fucking minutes," Stan says.

He has his arms crossed.

"Remind me to never go rock climbing with you. If I were to fall off and ask for help, your deaf ass would not hear me!" Stan says.

"Look, I was concentrating! Also, in that situation, I'm pretty sure I would jump down so you fell on me or something," I say.

"You want me on you, eh?" He asks.

"When did you become Kenny?" I ask.

"Never. But don't you think we'd look alike, if I had blonde hair," he says.

"Oh God, you'd look so weird!" I say.

"Jesus! I never would," he says.

He laughs.

"Fuck, I said Jesus," he says.

"My line you... line stealer," I say.

"Kyle, no, stop," he says.

I roll my eyes. Kenny runs in, breathing in and out at a rabid speed. Kyle, that's called being out of breath. How the fuck did I forget that?

"Hey Dude," Stan says.

"Hey," Kenny says.

He gets up to us and sits on the table.

"Why are you in so late?" Stan asks.

"Late? Look, we have like 10 minutes before class. Kevin and Karen were both having a lot of problems this morning but Kevin couldn't stay so I had to take care of Karen," Kenny says.

"What was it?" I ask.

"Nothing really, it was something I could handle, just took a while," Kenny says.

"How are they, Kevin and Karen?" I ask.

Stan suddenly laughs.

"How the fuck did I not realize that?" He asks.

"Realize what?" Kenny asks.

"All your names have the letters to 'Ken' in them. I mean. KarEN, KEviN and KENneth. How did I just realize that?" Stan asks.

"Wait! You're right. Holy shit," Kenny says.

"I honestly thought you just noticed that they all are called something that has 5 letters in it," I say.

"Wait! I didn't fucking notice that!" Stan yells.