Lovely game~K2 (South Park.)

I'm flying to Spain right now, I'll probably publish there.
Warnings: Maybe cursing at best.
Ages: 16.
Note: No idea what I'm doing, just writing. I used title generator again because why not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

I hate thinking of it as a game.... the whole ladykiller thing. I don't like thinking that it's a game, at all, because women and men are not objects.
However when I sit down next to my friends and one offers me 75 for me to get with Kyle of all people, I can't help it. Look, I'm poor and I am probably the closest to a reasonable adult my family has when my father is a drunk and Kevin suffered some really bad episode, my family totally needs it. Be it little or not.
Especially when I don't have to pay if I lose. That's exactly what got me sold on it, he pays me and I don't have to.
So that's exactly why I'm standing at the door of Kyle's room, keeping it closed with my back.

"So... you wanted to look over chemistry?"

I would call him naive but I haven't indicated much interest. I do feel something for him, more than the rest. I believe i do like him.... something I haven't had since that one time with Stan ages ago..... I got 45 for that one and didn't regret those 45 one bit until we came to the conclusion of staying friends. Best four months of my damn life, I felt like I was high without the bad from being high, we were actually having fun. Laughing, crying, all of that, we were doing it together.

"Yeah."

He nods and I sit on his bed. He's fucking six foot something, can't be bothered to ask........ all I know is that he is the second tallest to Token, who is, get this right, 6'6.8.... DUDE'S A GIANT. AND KYLE ISN'T THAT MUCH OFF! HOLY FUCK!

"Look, I need to ask a favour," I say.

He nods and puts the chemistry notes down.

"This sounds so stupid but you know the game a few of my friends and I play—," I start.

"Dude..... of course I do. It's disrespect as fuck towards people that actually think you would like them."

I nod and sigh.

"I have a reason to play it."

"What's that?"

"We bet... sometimes a lot."

"Oh. What do you use the money for?"

"I.... keeping my family alive."

He nods.

"Fine, I'm fine with you doing it if that's it."

I nod and take a deep breath.

"And they know you're an angry one—."

"Go on."

"So they raised me a bet—."

"To get with me?"

I nod.

"I honestly didn't want to, at all. Stan and I agreed that it was fun and he actually took me out and it was so goddamn wonderful—."

"I know. You wouldn't stop talking about how much fun you two were having."

"Yeah but um.... 75. I get 75 dollars if I do."