Continue the song~Some ships(South Park.)

I'm sorry I have barely slept in weeks. It's 10 pm. Probably Monday by the time I publish. This oneshot has changed content more than I change depression meds.
Warnings: Cursing and sexual.
Ages: 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

"Wanna play continue the song?" Kyle asks.

Token shrugs.

"Let's go," Stan says.

I shrug as well.

"The first one that loses has to someone they've had a crush on," Bebe says.

I nod.

"Okay then. Everyone sing one song and five seconds to continue with one of the words," Kyle says.

Stan laughs.

"It's raining men," he starts sing.

"Men! I'm talkin' 'bout men! They all want a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad: they make me so mad," Bebe sings.

"How bout we get married? Yeah i know it sounds soon but please," Red sings, smiling at Bebe.

"Please, I was running as fast as I can. I'm finally breathing you in and I'm drowning on ya, drowning on ya," Token sings.

"You learned to breathe but you can't see you're drowning! We rise and fall into a different level, let your life drain out," Kyle sings.

"Don't fall on my face, don't fall on my faith, oh! Don't fall on my fate, on't fall on my faith, oh! Don't fall on my fate, don't fall on my-" I sing.

"All I need is to see your face. Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'. How do I know if this shit's fabricated? Time goes by and I can't control my mind! Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time," Nichole sings.

"Who is in control? I paced around for hours on empty, I jumped at the slightest of sounds and I couldn't stand the person inside me! I turned all the mirrors around," Wendy says.

"Fuck it," Craig mutters.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, yeah tunnel vision on the flaws. In the scale of things it's unimportant
so no talking, but it's still an intrusive thought," Clyde sing.

"When all of your flaws and all of my flaws are laid out one by one!The wonderful part of the mess that we made, we pick ourselves undone," Craig sings.

"Bounded all thoughts and corrected common sense, you're raising suicidals with your predetermined titles! Like "a mess", "distressed", "I am unimpressed", "you're excess", "a dress is all you'll ever be"," Tweek sings, surprisingly calm.

"Fuck," Stan lets out.

3.2.1.

"Okay," Stan says.

He gives me a kiss.

"Do I start a new one?" Bebe asks.

Kyle nods.

"Okay. Helpless! Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit I'm helpless! Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em," Bebe sings.

Red laughs.

"Please don't leave me with him! I'm helpless! Give him what he wants and you can have me!" Red sings.

"You and your words flooded my senses! Your sentences left me defenseless! You built me palaces out of paragraphs! You built cathedrals! I'm re-reading the letters you wrote me! I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line for some kind of sign and when you were mine, the world seemed to," Token sings.

He just took 'I'm'.

"It's him or me, the world will never be the same, I had only one thought before the slaughter! This man will not make an orphan of my daughter," Kyle sings.

Let's keep the theme!

"They think me Macbeth, and ambition is my folly! I'm a polymath, a pain in the ass, a massive pain! Madison is Banquo, Jefferson's Macduff and Birnam Wood is Congress on its way to Dunsinane," I sing.

"He's a bit of a flirt, but I'm 'a give it a chance! I asked about his fam'ly, did you see his answer?" Nichole sings.

Never mind my comment about Token using I'm, Nichole literally used A.

"You wanna get ahead? Yes!
Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead. Yo yo yo yo yo!
What time is it? Show time!
Like I said. Show time, show time!
Yo, I'm John Lauren's in the place to be! Two pints o' Sam Adams, but I'm workin' on three, uh! Those redcoats don't want it with me!
'Cause I will pop chick-a pop these cops till I'm free! Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set!
I came from afar just to say bonsoir!
Tell the king casse-toi! Who's the best, c'est moi," Wendy sings.

She didn't do Brah brah, my favourite.

"I'm sorry I'm can't rap fast enough," Clyde says.

Kyle laughs.

"Lafayette!" Clyde sings.

"And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em! Drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains, I'm," Kyle helps him.

"Thanks Ky," Clyde says.

"Honey, Don't worry about it!" Kyle says.

The two share a kiss.

"Keep on fighting in the meantime!
(Non-stop). Corruption's such an old song that we can sing along in harmony and nowhere is it stronger than in Albany! This colony's economy's increasingly stalling and
honestly, that's why public service
Seems to be calling me (he's just non-stop)," Craig sings.

"How you say, no sweat, we're finally on the field. We've had quite a run! Immigrants! We get the job done!" Tweek sings.

"I dream of life without a monarchy
The unrest in France will lead to onarchy? Onarchy how you say, how you say, anarchy? When I fight, I make the other side panicky with my, shot," Stan sings.

"I... shit," Bebe says.

She kisses Wendy before Red starts the next one.

"I apologise for this song.... I need it hard! I'm a dead girl walkin', I'm in your yard, I'm a dead girl walkin'! Before they punch my clock, I'm snappin' off your window lock! Got no time to knock I'm a dead girl walking," Red sings.

Token is too shook to sing anything and just kisses Stan.

"And how do you say "I love you"? I love you, I love you, I love you! But we're a million worlds apart and I don't know how I would even start! If I could tell her... If I could," Kyle sings.

I decide to not sing so I can kiss him.

"Okay. Let's get done," Craig says.

Clyde gives him a kiss for.... some reason.