To all the toxic people i've cut off~K2 (South Park.)

My dudes! Hello! But if you are that ONE person that inspired me into this shit, WELCOME!
Warnings: I'm scared of this one homophobe I had a crush on because we share friends and she had talked to me on a few occasions... so this is my nightmares I've been scared of. Plus. I'm basically a sailor in swearing. By the way, AU where Kenny (surely) has a fucking phone because I'm a rich kid and it advances the fucking plot.
Ages: 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

I continue to stare at the screen in complete silence.

'Don't ever talk to me again, Faggot!'

I'm between cheering and crying. I mean, she finally broke it off. Fuck yes. But then again, I was in love with this girl sometime and it's still really fucking terrible. I mean, I guess she thought of me as a friend, I don't mind.

"Guess crush just called them
A faggot?" I ask Kyle.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Kyle says.

I laugh, hugging him.

"No! This is awesome! I can get rid of the bitch!" I say.

Kyle looks surprised.

"What the fuck does that mean?" He asks.

I laugh.

"That abusive toxic bitch is out of my damn life!" I say.

He looks really surprised.

"What did you just say there?" He asks.

"I swear, the bitch still didn't say anything about the death threats or anything! Holy shit, it's over!" I yell.

"Kenny what the fuck was happening?" Kyle asks.

"She send me death threats for like... half a year! Said nothing about them but we stayed together! I said that I would like to maybe date someday and there we went again! F i n a l l y!" I say.

"Aren't you reporting to the police?" Kyle asks.

"Forced me to delete them but HELL YES!" I yell.

I drag him up.

"You're beautiful! That fucking lamp is so beautiful! So is that tree!" I say.

Kyle laughs at my excitement.

"But are you okay for sure, Ken?" He asks.

I nod.

"I so am! I couldn't break it off because I loved her! Yeeeeeeeees!" I yell, dancing around the fucking room.

~Time skip because I wanna be a salty bitch now.~

"Hey Ken!" She says.

I freeze up, looking at her.

"I heard you're friends with Bebe!" She says.

"Y-Yeah. I am," I say.

"Well bye! Talk to you again!" She says.