If i could tell her~Nichendy (South Park.)

Trying out new ships. Nichole x Wendy, I like the idea of the ship. (You can take that title as a shout out to one of my favourite musicals . Be more chill is probably my favourite (I'm from a country that doesn't play musicals. We have to search them or pay or whatever to see them... which is damn sad.)).
Warnings: Don't hate me too much, but I quoted the song really badly, that's probably offensive to someone. I'm really really sorry.
Ages: 17 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy's POV.

"Hey," Stan says, standing against the wall across from me.

I look at him.

"Stan... have you ever really been in love?" I ask.

He looks around before smiling.

"Absolutely," He says.

"W-What was it like for you?" I ask.

He looks up at the ceiling.

"It's sort of like... all the colours exist again, my feet feel so light when I'm with them and... and I feel like I would be taking a small break from anything shitty," he says.

"Them? What does that mean?" I ask.

"They're non-binary," He says.

"Oooh. Awesome," I say.

He laughs.

"Why did you ask?" He asks.

"I might be in love with somebody," I say, smiling.

"Oh. Really? Who's he?" Stan asks.

"She's one of the most awesome people I have ever met. Curly hair, pretty skin and we've been friends since forever," I say.

Stan nods.

"Bebe or Nichole?" He asks.

"Nic. She might be straight but... I would love to tell her," I say.

"What do you mean? Why don't you?" He asks, confused.

"If I could tell her, I would. I'm just not sure I can. She seems straight," I say.

He laughs.

"What do you have to lose?" He asks.

"She was with Token... might still be," I say.

"Kenny is with Token," Stan says, winking.

"Shut up, you if anyone knows about polyamory," I say.

"I mean it didn't work out. I don't think Kenny would run into a second polyamorous relationship within the year," Stan says.

I nod.

"Doesn't mean she isn't straight," I say.

"Who? Nichole?" Kyle asks.

They walk up to us, smiling at Stan before turning to me.

"She's the only one someone could think straight. No worry, she's Demi as far as I know, likes girls, that much I know," Kyle says.