Apollo~Style (South Park.)

Apollo might be the most unfortunate thing in Greek history, I can't even believe it. And no, neither is going to die, I just think of Apollo as that boy that girls always think 'is sweet but not quite'. I know 4, they're my only IRL friends.
Warnings: I don't know.... ukeish Stan, I guess? I honestly tried but I sort of end up making him sort of like a stereotype. Being like a stereotype is not wrong, at all, doesn't just fit him. Also cursing.... I think? I guess so at least.
Ages: 16 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

"Hi Stan!" Kyle says.

I wave, smiling at him before he turns back to his friends.

"Man, it was awesome! Kyle! You coming with us tonight?" One of them asks.

Ever since we had to go further for a high school, this happened. The funny thing is, Kyle was always told he'd be the reck out of both of us. Nobody really went 'Here they come, Non-binary Stan and their awesome best friend.' The person puberty decided to put all the shit on, I don't think anyone ever thought that would be me.

"I'm sorry, I've got something," Kyle says.

"It's fine," an another one says.

"Well, see you, man!" Kyle says.

This fucking bullshit is unfair, if I can say anything about it. I'm the short one with a face of a goddamn horror story main villain while there assholes around me either grow to 6'4 or get fucking beautiful. And I'm there like 'yeah hi, I look like I'm fucking 12.'

"Stan. Are we going or-?" Kyle asks.

And there is the fact I'm a poly sexual. Yup, that one sexuality you've never heard of? Yeah, I'm that. And I'm in love with my best.... excuse me, only friend.

"Yeah, let's go," I say.

And any normal person would understand that they have no chance with the guy every girl fucking adores. I'm such a teenage girl, but hey, fuck it. I'm agender, I have no gender. I have the damn right to act like I'm a teenager.

"So, since the school dance is coming up-," Kyle starts.

"I'm not going, have fun," I say.

I'm most likely going to be home trying to explain my dad why I can't just be some gender and go on with it. I swear, that argument happens way too often.

"Dude, I was going to ask you for my friend," Kyle says.

"Your friends are big as shit hunky fucks, wouldn't happen," I say.

He laughs.

"I don't particularly like the idea of the dance either. Say. Go do something with me?" He asks.

"What does something mean in this context?" I ask.

"Kinda like... a date?" He asks.

I hit myself in the face.

"Why would you? That might be the stupidest thing you could do, that I could do. Lose my only friend because I went on a date with him?" I ask.

"If I don't ask, Kenny will and I don't particularly want that, I've been trying to get you for years and if Kenny just went and got it, I would lay in bed for a day just crying about the fact for a day before not facing you for a month," Kyle says.

"Wait... Kenny? WHY?" I ask.

"Dude, if I know. He was really sudden with his interest, doesn't seem that interested but says he is," Kyle says.

Kenny you absolute gem.

"So yeah... wanna go on a date?" He asks.

"I-Sure. Yeah, sure. If this is a joke you can tell me now," I say.

"Am i the type of friend who would joke about something like that?" Kyle asks.

I shake my head.

~So Skippity time, you have become a rabbit. I.... I don't even know why I said that but fuck it, I just want to write cute shit.... finally.~

"Kyle... I just realised I haven't properly come out to you," i say.

He nods, listening.

"I... eh. Surprise. I'm agender," I say.

I do a so said funny thing with my hands, just to lessen the tension.

"Awesome. I have never talked to an agender person about being one. Is it really hard? I've heard it is. Neither of us, according to idiots, exists. How do you feel about that? Wait, I have not even come out to you quite yet. Surprise, gender-neutral, i should have brought confetti to look cool while coming out," Kyle says.

I laugh, pretty sure I almost fall of the bench.

"Confetti makes anything so fucking cool!" I say.

Kyle laughs as well, taking a... croissant out of their bag? Why? How? When?

"Want one?" They ask.

They take an another one from his bag and gives it to me.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE IN YOUR DAMN BAG?" I ask.

They full on laugh at my reaction.

"Dude-Wait, I don't know if you're okay with dude.... um... anyway. I just bought Croissants because I felt like it and have the right to buy myself damn croissants if I wanna," They says.

"I like dude, like the old times," I say.

They nod.

"It has been quite a while since we could be just... like this. Look so damn gay," they say.

I laugh, looking at them.

"You know I've liked you for a long as shit while now," they say.

"Same," I say.

They get closer to me and kiss me. I put my arms around them, keeping them close to me.

"Well, I have never had a better date, surprising absolutely nobody," Kyle says, after a long as shit silence.

"I think Kenny didn't like me," I say.

Kyle turns their head towards me.

"What?" They ask.

"He, if I have this correctly, wanted us to get together so he said he liked me," I say.

Kyle laughs, taking a bite out of their croissant.

"Damn, I need coffee," they say.

"It's 10 pm," I say.

"And I want coffee," They say.