Angsty flowers~Stenny (South Park.)

ANGSTFEST!
Warnings: Death and lots of cursing.
Ages: Well.... one of them is 19.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

I never thought this would happen, he has my heart completely, he was laughing, happy, admittedly he said I was one of the three good things in his life.

"I love three things.... I don't think I have anything else that's happy."

"What are they?"

"Third: Music..... second: Kyle and first, the thing that makes me the happiest: You, Kenny. You're a fucking angel."

I probably shouldn't start relationships with people by talking them out of killing themselves.

The dirt road and rocks made that noise under my feet.... it's really the smallest things that are pleasing to the ear and to me this was one. It's beautiful, a lot of it is stupid to like.
And there you stood, rock tied to your foot, just across the pond, looking at it like a man on a mission.... you were one.

"Stan?"

You turned, looked down while doing it. I could hear the crying..... I doubt you had enough feminine things to let me see it.... you were so sensitive about your height and that's why you were the display of masculinity, a dance of stereotypes.

"H-Hey."

I ran to you, grabbing your arm. I would've drowned for you.... if that was what it took to safe you........... even without immortality. And I would, to this day.

"Please, Stan, it's hard but take a step back for a moment and look at what you're about to do!"

You cried yet again, looking like there was nothing.

"Do you want to risk there being nothing, everything ending now? YOU are not coming back, Stan..... did you say goodbye? Did you do everything you promised to do? Did you live your purpose?"

You were crying, so hard... but let me hug you. I wasn't gonna wear that shirt without washing it anyway..... I never did. I should've... but I didn't... and when you decided that your purpose was done, I kept it like it was... because that was a favourite one for you.

"K-Kenny."

I shook my head and, selfishly, kissed you. Tears pouring........ I never had a fragile masculinity, I could cry in front of anyone who I wanted to cry in front of, society never brainwashed me like it did so many.

"Please, Stan, you don't understand how many people will miss you if you go. If it's all black, you're nothing, you never see them again."

You were an atheist.... so that was truly what you believed... still took two hours to change the date.....

It hurts as I have to go in front of the coffin, it's brown, the same kind of brown.... as back then.

"If we move together, I hope you don't want to go to a city, because I don't find them appealing... I'm not being to it."

You were so happy in that moment, moving your arms like you were doing an expressive dance or something.

"You wanna live in a coffin."

"Yeah, kinda. I want to be away from all the bullshit that the big cities have. Feels like a stupid idea to go to a place where you could get run over by a train any day of the week."

You were being specific, I should have known you were meaning to stand up and go jump under a train............ the driver was traumatised forever.

I look to my side to see the man that was driving that train. It takes ages for a train to stop..... at least, with the kind of machines they are. It was a lot about trains, mostly rides.

"Sometimes I wish I could just take a step outside and leave for a train, taking the smallest amount of money and try to make a new life across America. Hell.... who limits it to America? I could go to Saint Petersburg for the love of God."

"Would you take me?"

"Of course I would, we'd live cheap in the forest, only talking to Kyle and leave all the other cunts behind."

You never took me... however, you took yourself. Not to Russia, to Hell. Hey, must have been the most expensive damn ticket, it cost a life.

I slowly put the flowers on the grave. Amaryllis for beauty, Kyle and I are sharing this one.... he took it for pride. If nothing, you were prideful when it came to What June was to us....

"Stan, it's midnight!"

"Exactly! June!"

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Happy pride."

Calla lily, you know, you were never innocent to be honest (nor pure) but it's associated with weddings.... plus, I was your first buttfuck....

"Do you want to marry me when it's legal?"

"Obviously!"

You never did, you lied to me... we were in the legal age (you were) for the second day when you killed yourself......

Carnation for.... obvious reasons. Another one Kyle and I collectively decided. You were like his brother and I loved you.... the other way.

Statice, another thing we decided together.... remembrance, you will be remembered.... for as long as I live (and don't lose my memory).

Oh yeah, Sweet Pea, that was my idea, it's for bliss and it symbolises that someone I had good times with passed. Oh bliss, that's what our relationship was, utter bliss. It was intoxicating.

"Don't you want to be with someone who can actually provide and can actually take you on dates?"

"Fuck that! I'm not that kind of a person! I want love, not shit."

And love you got, so much of it.

Sunflower, it was awkward to put but.... dedication...........
.....I'm not sure if I can move on, I was fully dedicated to you and intend on being like that.

Second last flower, Queen Anne's Lace, complexity and delicateness...... oh you can guess what that stands for.

And so it's time for last.... Hydrangea... heartfelt emotions.

"I've never loved someone so much!"

"Stop it!"

I never will, Stan.

I never will stop loving you.... because you were the first time something was beyond sex or a relationship of pity.... or a crush. I truly loved you.................... I'll never stop loving you, Stan.