Trans¡Sonic because i guess i was supposed to do this.

Yeah Hello_Im_Crazy279 I'm doing it. It's probably a few day later when I finish but fuck that, I can do this in the moment i have free time.
Warnings: Y'all Sonic is trans and gay, don't argue. Also cursing. I know Sonic is above all a kids thing but I wanna SWEAR. Also, this is not something where Sonic being trans and gay is a huge part here, they talk about it a few moments but really I made this to hate on Sonic '06 for the most part. And I'm fine with 3D most of the time, '06 Just crosses a line on how bad it is.
Note: This is completely platonic and will not have any romance above a simple mention for Sonamy or what the fuck it is and even that in the past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonic's POV.

I look down at the floor when the rest gather around.

"So I mean.... I was supposed to do this ages ago," I say.

To take a small recap, we're trapped until I let a few things out (because it's cliche and—... I don't even know why it's so cliche, the writer is just tired, idiotic and depressed who has too many panic attack's for any person to understand. Who is also a lonely motherfucker who can't write but still decided to ruin our characters.)

"What is it they want so badly?" Amy asks.

"Hey Amy. Remember the times you proposed to me?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She asks.

She smiles slightly brighter.

"There is a reason I said no," I say.

C'mon! You're the fastest thing alive! If they hate you you can run to the other side of the world while avoiding water by going on bridges. You can do this, come out and fucking go or something.

"Yeah Sonic?" Tails asks.

Dear Lord I hate the fact this is going to be a huge discussion.... I hope it won't but it actually is possible they won't understand and I'll have to explain everything.

"I'm gay," I say.

There is a short silence all around me. Oh Lord I hate my life sometimes...

"I thought you were trans—," Tails says.

"I'm... complicated okay," I say.

"He's trans?!" Amy asks.

I chuckle. It isn't important to me to say I'm trans, it's fine that I don't say, I'm still a guy. I am a guy who happens to be trans.

"Yeah, yeah I am," I say.

"So you're trans and gay?" Tails asks.

I nod, smiling.

"That's awesome!" Tails says.

Amy is blinking very slowly.

"How did I not know you were trans?" Knuckles asks.

"I don't exactly yell around that I'm trans, world still is fairly shitty when it comes to people like me," I say.

"I'm just—I never thought you were trans.... or gay. I just assumed you were straight," Amy says.

"Some Sonic might be, there are hundreds of reincarnations. This one? Not so much," Tails says.

"Tails what the actual—?" I ask.

"Oh you don't know that?! I'll keep it close to my chest then!" Tails says.

"No I do wanna know what that is," I say.

"So in it's most basic form, people like us and a few others have a lot of versions of ourselves. There are some I wish I didn't know about like '06 but for the most part they are all fairly pleasant according to what I know," Tails says.

"Tails.. can I ask what '06 is?" I ask.

"No, you do not want that trauma, I have lived through it enough for an actual lifetime of a million people," Tails says.

"It can't be that bad—," Amy says.

"Exactly," I say.

"No, trust me, it is one of the worst things I've seen," Tails says.

Amy sighs.

"You must have not seen a lot then," she says.

"I'm just going to spoil it. Sonic has a relationship with a human girl, they end up kissing and that saves Sonic for some reason I completely missed," Tails says.

"A girl? No thank you," I say.

"That is not the most important thing in that. Why are you kissing a human? That makes no sense!" Amy says.

"I've been saying that for years!" Tails says.

"I'm kinda concerned for the alternative universe me.... why did I kiss this girl? Why the fuck does this romance need to exist?" I ask.

"I've been saying that for ages!" Tails says.

He sighs.

"I don't know whether I would rather tolerate Sonic Boom or that thing," Tails says.

"What's so bad about that one?" Amy asks.

"It's just... it's just bad. I can appreciate how beautiful '06 is at times but the fact Boom is so bad baffles me," Tails says.

"When Tails is speechless about how bad something is, it is really bad," I say.

"I'm not speechless, there just isn't a single word in the dictionary that describes what kind of pain I feel from Boom. At least I can explain a huge mistake in '06, Boom is just.... no," Tails says.

"It's really that bad?" Amy asks.

"It's worse," Tails says.

I laugh. They don't give a shit about my sexuality I guess.

"I don't want to know how you know about this '06 thing," I say.

"I won't tell you in that case," Tails says.

I nod, laughing.

"But Sonic, I really didn't know what sexuality you were and I'm really sorry for coming on strong. I really should've asked and taken the fact that you weren't interested to heart. I'm sorry," Amy says.

"Don't be, it's fine, it's not be expected that you would make that mistake, everyone does ones in their life. We can be friends, I know people that would be nice to introduce you to," I say.

"Oh okay, thanks," Amy says.

I smile. Maybe she'll stop being so annoying to me... I should have mentioned earlier, but I didn't because I was so scared of what they might think but in the end...

If they are real friends, they'll take you the way you are.