Summers~Style (South Park.)

My granny told me about her childhood and I couldn't resist this...
Warnings: Cursing and slightly sexual tones (I'm fucking sorry for my teenage brain.)
Ages: 18 and 17.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

"Catch me if you can!"

I smile.

"Dude, I have longer legs!" I yell.

"Yeah! Over half your body is legs!"

I laugh and chase after him like the old times, when I catch him, we are at the rocks.

"Remember this?" Stan asks.

He falls against the rocks, smiling oh so brightly.

"I do!" I say.

He taps the space next to him and I lay down next to him.

"Remember when we saved fish from those holes?" Stan asks, pointing to the holes in the rocks down below.

"Yeah! And we would always fish later so we weren't really fish activists!" I say.

He laughs, smiling up at the sky. Goddamnit... how did I get this man? Out of them all, him.

"Wanna see if there is fish?" Stan asks.

I nod and we both run down.

"Yup!" I say.

I take the fish and throw it into the water. Stan smiles at me, even wider. We came here since we were.... six! Every summer for at least a while!

"First one at the docks!" Stan says.

I laugh and we run ahead. We haven't been this childish since college started! Oh Lord, that was so long ago! Well, two years but it felt like forever!

"I'm first!" He says.

I smirk and walk towards him until he is at the end of the dock.

"Oh fuck off!" He yells.

I push him in, he grabs my leg before he goes and I come in with.

"Fucker!" I say.

He laughs, splashing the water at me. Fucking child!

"I remember sending bottles!" I say.

Stan laughs.

"Me too! Oh my Goodness....," he says.

This.... all of this, is ours for now. I'll admit, I was heartbroken over my dad dying, still am... but the moment of happiness is overthrowing it. My mom will start her life over here with Ike when I leave for the city with Stan and Kenny (Plus Wendy because Kenny and Wendy won't go without each other).

"Slow!" He says.

"Am not, you goofball!" I say.

He laughs and I pull him to me.

"I love you!" I say.

He squeaks, something he doesn't normally do, when I get him under the water with me.