Vacant Swords~Clytan? (South Park.)

Still using title generator. By the way, I'm going to be in Spain for a few weeks soon so.... don't expect much until.... 7th? Of January?
Warnings: I guess cursing? And stupidity because VACANT and Stan and Clyde are probably the fandoms 'oh they're dumb' Bois. Love them both!
Ages: 14 both.
Note: Stick of Truth by the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

"Why did they even want us to play AGAIN?" I ask as Clyde tries to get the helmet back on.

"Don't—oh god—know actually. Maybe because Cartman and Kyle clearly can't fucking stop being on such shitty terms," Clyde says.

I laugh and just get up.

"Sit down, I'll help you out."

I put the helmet on him (with a lot of tape because HOW CAN HIS HEAD BE SO BIG WITHOUT THAT MUCH KNOWLEDGE—Okay that was bitchy of me) and take my sword.

"May we clash swords, sir?"

He laughs at my oh so bad joke and gets his sword at me. I stop it with mine.... honestly, the whole thing is one huge innuendo.

"Hey! Gays!" Kenny says.

He steps into my room in his good ol' drag.

"Oh my Lord, I forgot you wore that," I mutter.

"You wish you could."

"No, my masculinity wouldn't be able to take it."

"Exactly! That's why you wish you were comfortable enough to do this!"

I laugh and point my sword at him.

"Hey man.... how didn't we realise how big of an innuendo you having a sword is?"

I shrug and look over to Clyde again.

"Are we on the sides we chose when we were like nine?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not ratting you twos sword fights out," Kenny says.

I sigh and get into my bow in front of Clyde, kinda getting into the role as well.

"Let's hope we won't fight each other, m'love."

Clyde sighs.

"You two are nothing short of vacant, I'll tell you that much," Kenny says.

"Shut up, go find your Jew elf boyfriend, we're having a moment."

Clyde laughs at what I said.

"I will. Oi! Ky!"

Kyle comes into my room as we—WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY FUCKING HOUSE?

"Hey Kenny."

I roll my eyes at them and rise my head from my bow, looking at Clyde from downside up.... another thing I didn't notice when I was a kid, I look an awful lot like I'm going to suck his dick.... mainly because he's sitting and isn't crushing his balls..... oh wow.

"HEY! You Vacant Swords, get your asses up!"

"Fine, fine!"