What did i tell you?~Bendy (South Park.)

That song slightly inspired this (along with A's and i's situation but I haven't asked her out yet. Because I'm so fucking much of a scary cat.) Most of Stan's lines are credited to my father (just made different), when he talked me out of skipping school and just ending it all ones. I love my dad to bits and somehow Stan reminds me of him so I decided to give Stan the honour of having my dad's words.
Warnings: Cursing... THIS IS NOT SMUT!
Ages: 16 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy's POV.

"Bebe! Could you please tell us your answer to 6B?" The teacher asks.

I smile at her and give her the paper. She reads it out with a thankful look. I smile at her.

"The platform for a story can be changed quite a lot. However, one of the most known things are five important characters and the main trio. Normally, the main trio will consist of the main character, the kind and beautiful character (who is normally the female) and then we have the secondary character, who is sort of a competition for the main character most of the time. In the five important characters, we normally have the smart person (who needs no introduction just because the name says it all) and the strong person," she reads out.

You're the heart, Bebe. At least to me.

"Alright then. Pages 117 to 120 and all the home work. Anyone with questions may stay here to speak to me," the teacher says.

"I'll ask her something, see you soon, Wends," Bebe says.

I wave, smiling at her. I can't help the little giggle I normally hold in coming out. I get my stuff into my bag, taking my pen from Bebe's desk before leaving out of the room.

"Hey Wendy," Stan says, waiting for me.

I hug him.

"Hi Stan," I say.

"Have you got any luck?" Stan asks.

"Um... I hope so... but I don't know. She's so awesome and beautiful and I don't think I'm enough," I say.

Stan laughs before taking a hold of my shoulders.

"You're perfect the way you are. You'll get the girl," he says.

"But she is talking about getting back together with Clyde! I might not be enough. I mean. What do I have?" I ask.

"You know what you have," Stan says.

"No, I don't! What do I have?" I ask.

"You have a good heart, first of all," he says.

"You sound like my dad," I say.

"I mean, that is pretty fitting. But still. You have a good heart, you are really smart and most importantly of all, you're not perfect," he says.

"I don't know how that is encouraging," I say.

"Look. Perfection doesn't exist, everyone has flaws. But the important thing is how you think of those flaws. Do you think of them as something that stops you from living your day to day life or do you see them as something that everyone has and something that doesn't stop you? Everyone is self conscious sometimes but the important thing is how you handle it," Stan says.

"I-," I start.

"But as people say, don't take it too seriously. Life is going to be terrible if you don't look at it from a funny angle. So even if she doesn't like you, hey, fuck her, there is someone else for you," Stan says.

"When did you get so smart?" I ask.

"No, I'm a stupid guy that sometimes thinks smart things," he says.

He hugs me one more time before giving me a thumbs up.

"I have to go, Kenny and Kyle needed me for something. But I'll see you later," Stan says.

He runs off. I stand there, by the door, thinking.
Should I just do it? Like Stan said, fuck it. But then again, we are such good friends... best friends ever. But I can't just pretend that I don't like her! She's so awesome! I am not able to even look away from her. She's catch me staring soon enough.

"Hey Wends," she says.

"H-Hi," I say.

"I just wanted to thank you for the homework. After I was at the doctors appointment, I just completely blacked out. But I guess the good thing is that I'm fine now. I just meant to thank you for it. This won't happen again," Bebe says, fidgeting around with her hair.

"I love y- I love helping, it's fun," I say.

She smiles at me.

"Thank you, Wendy. But I still wanna know if I can do something," she says.

I smile at her.

"You don't have to worry about it. It was nice," I say.

She giggles a bit.

"I was thinking if you wanted to maybe meet up with me later or something?" I ask.

"Meet up? Sure. I'd love to meet up," she says.

She is smiling at me so beautifully.

"Hey! Bebe!" Clyde says.

"Hi Clyde," Bebe says.

"I just wanted to say thanks," Clyde says.

"What for? Oooh. It was the thing... no worry Clyde. It was a fun to be your partner for it," she says.

"I mean. I just wanna ask if I can keep it? It was a nice painting and I thought that I would give it to my grandma. She really likes stuff like that," Clyde says.

"Thanks for asking! Yeah, take it, I don't mind," she says.

"Thanks Bebe," he says.

He walks off. Okay Wendy, you take your turn before it's too late.

"Bebe," I say.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"I-I like you, like more than a friend. I've for a while now," I say.

Her smile widens and she takes my hand, getting a bit closer to be. She gets on her toes and kisses me. I kiss her back, wrapping my hands around her waist.

"About fucking time, I was gonna give up on you soon!" She says.

I put my forehead against hers, smiling.

"What did I tell you?" Stan asks.