Don't know 1/2~Kyndy (South Park)

I haven't done enough Angst or honoured the strength my dad has enough, for being able to... move on after his love died... so this is just in honour of moving on.
Warnings: Death and cursing.
Ages: 21 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy's POV.

"Hey," Kyle says.

I hug him, crying.

"Sh, I know, I know," he mutters.

"He was too young, Ky!" I say.

"I know, I know," he says.

I keep hugging him.

"But Wendy. As much as I hate to say this," he says.

"I know, I know I should be strong. For my daughter! But... he's gone. He's not coming back," I say.

He sighs.

"Stan would want you to move on, Wendy. And-and I'm not saying immediately. Just. Take your time. I'm here," he says.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

He looks surprised by my question.

"Why are you here when nobody else is?" I ask.

"I'm here because... because he was dear to me too. Admittedly, in a very different way but... he was. He was my closest friend and as his closest friend, I feel it's my obligation to help you and Wilma, he'd want that and I'll do what he'd want. Because even if he is dead, taken way too soon, I don't know if I can ever say that he won't be apart of our lives. You have his kid with you for fucks sake. He's left his mark on this world," he says.

"I do. I do Wilma to look after," I say.

"And I'll help you until you don't need me anymore," Kyle says.

I hug him tighter.

"Thank you," I whisper.

He nods.

"Now you really need sleep, I see those bags. Just, I'll look after Wilma while you rest a little. Okay?" He asks.

"I don't know. I don't think-," I say.

"None of your shit," he says.

I nod.

"You have a weird way to miss him," I say.

He rolls his eyes.

"I miss him with all my damn heart. But I also know I'm alive and because I'm alive and he is not, I have to prioritise taking care of those who are alive yet haven't realised it yet," he says.

"I know I'm alive," I say.

"You haven't until you have realised you need to live on without him here. Until then, you basically think you are dead," he says.

He lifts me on the sofa.

"Just...Rest a little," he says.

I sigh.

"I don't know, I have to take care of Wilma," I say.