I can't~Stylenny (South Park)

Back to getting inspiration from an awesome person ( Hello_Im_Crazy279 ). I'm nowhere near big enough to give shouts out but... give her love. She's awesome and multifandom and I will still protect her with my life. The inspiration came from ONE LINE in one of her AWESOME stories and I went with it.
Warnings: Drunkness, underage alcohol use and very shitty ways to portray suicidal thought. Oh and cursing. And this is all an ultimate warning against taking medication and alcohol at the same time, it sadly doesn't kill you immediately but may cause problems that will kill you slowly and fucking painfully. DO NOT USE PILLS FOR SUICIDE! They are ineffective! Plus, suicide isn't right as a whole. It's hard, I know, but maybe someday it'll... no... I'm here for you. I might not know you yet but you're a valuable member of society.
Ages: 17 all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

The familiar liquid is still in my mouth from the last swing when I take the next. I'm so fucking pointless.

"Fuck them," I whisper.

I take an another swing. Nothing is numbing like it normally would. Well, I've gotten more resistant then.

I take a big swing this time, the liquid gets itself into my breathing system and I start coughing it out, trying my best to do it all the while not feeling like I actually want it out.

"Fuck," I mutter.

After a few more swings, the numbness starts becoming a little better, it's present now.

"Stan, stop," Kyle says.

I take the rest of it and before I can process it, the alcohol is coming out. I probably should eat something before it next time.

"Stan!" Kenny yells.

I can't help the tears falling, it all feels so fucking awful. Everything hurts. I can't take it. The slightest bit of anything could probably take the last joy I have and crush it to the ground.

"Stanley Marsh!" Kyle yells.

Maybe I should even try responding. No, I'm too tired for that.

"Fuck!" Kyle screams.

He goes further away as Kenny continues being next to me.

"Hey. Don't close you eyes!" Kenny says.

The next time coughing is blood.

"The hospital fucking told you not to drink! You're not healed from last time!" Kyle yells as he gets next to me.

"I-I'm-," I start.

"You haven't taken anything else. Have you?" Kyle asks.

Kenny looks behind me and shows the pills to Kyle.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Kyle says.

He makes a call.

"Hello. 911? Yeah. My best friend tried committing suicide," Kyle says.

He keeps breathing like he is about to break down completely.